GT5 When can we buy the Ferrari F2007?

Of course in GT5P, in the "S class" events, I just don't seem to clear a few events, like the ones on Fuji Speedway F, last one @ Suzuka & the 1 lap overtaking challenge in a Ferrari F40.

So I made 2,000,000 credits by repeatedly playing the F40 Challenge hoping to buy a F2007 & clearing the Suzuka & Fuji events using the same. But I couldn't buy that car & now I am in a real soup as I can't figure out how to proceed.

The Ferrari 599 looked promising but couldn't score much on acceleration, braking & cornering. So what car should I purchase now & how should I tune it in order to win? Since there are plenty of tight bends with big gradients I should keep the Ist & 2nd gear ratios high & may be pick a car like Nissan GTR 07 or something.

So to conclude, which car, what settings & when will I get to buy that Ferrari F2007? :dont-know::go-away:

I set up my cockpit & wheel today & cleared Suzuka on my first go.
The wheel is sooo much better than the joypad.
I used the Blitz Dunlop with a few changes to setup.

Raced most of today to get enough cash & bought myself a shiny new F2007.

Does anyone know if there any awards for getting gold on all challenges?
Other than that warm fuzzy feeling!

Thanks for you help & support Rudra.

Cheers
Congrats Sir Eric for the F2007:thumbup:
I donno about the prize for all golds, but over at GTPlanet I think there are a few who have done that. But AFAIK there's nothing more to be unlocked. You can ask those people if you want..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back