GT5 When can we buy the Ferrari F2007?

Of course in GT5P, in the "S class" events, I just don't seem to clear a few events, like the ones on Fuji Speedway F, last one @ Suzuka & the 1 lap overtaking challenge in a Ferrari F40.

So I made 2,000,000 credits by repeatedly playing the F40 Challenge hoping to buy a F2007 & clearing the Suzuka & Fuji events using the same. But I couldn't buy that car & now I am in a real soup as I can't figure out how to proceed.

The Ferrari 599 looked promising but couldn't score much on acceleration, braking & cornering. So what car should I purchase now & how should I tune it in order to win? Since there are plenty of tight bends with big gradients I should keep the Ist & 2nd gear ratios high & may be pick a car like Nissan GTR 07 or something.

So to conclude, which car, what settings & when will I get to buy that Ferrari F2007? :dont-know::go-away:

Thanks so much for your help!!!!

I cleared them all last night and even going back to try and get Gold Medals now!!!!

I have approx. 1,400,000 CR in my account at the moment so, with some online races and trying to clear all the S Class races with Gold medals and clearing the manufacturer special events should see that bump up to 2,000,000 CR in a day or so!

Really can't wait to try this car out!

The next few TTs could be in the F2007 guys! lol ;)

Seriously, thanks!

Your setups have not only helped me gain the prize of this game but have also shown me the error of my ways when tuning previously. I now have the ability to tune a lot of my cars up using the same basic premise of the base setups you supplied. Just tweak them for different circuits!

Now, let's get this TT over and done with so we can do some serious F2007 TTs!!!! lol ;)

Got a 3rd at Fuji today using the Amuse S2000
1 more challenge to go.
Don't know if the Amuse will cut it at Suzuka.
Best finish is 9th so far.
I will probably have to ditch the joypad & set up the cockpit & wheel to get through this one

I have to admit that while these challenges are hard they are really satisfying.
The AI is hard & unforgiving.
To win you have to give it everything which is the way it should be I guess.

Roll on GT5.
After watching this
http://www.gtplanet.net/new-gran-turismo-5-nascar-video/
I am excited.:cool:

:thumbup:The S class events are tough but I don't quite agree on the AI as they seem to push me off when I'm in their line. That they drive 100% error free is another issue though :). When can we expect GT5? April?
I agree that the AI don't seem to care that I exist.
The thing I like about these last 2 challenges is that the cars are so evenly matched.
I have seen the AI make errors on occasion. Not as many as me though.

April would be nice but I doubt it will happen. Now all they are saying is 2010.
I can only imagine that Kazunori san wasn't completely happy with something & is doing a lot of fine tuning.
Maybe he is giving the AI some awareness.
That would be nice.

I set up my cockpit & wheel today & cleared Suzuka on my first go.
The wheel is sooo much better than the joypad.
I used the Blitz Dunlop with a few changes to setup.

Raced most of today to get enough cash & bought myself a shiny new F2007.

Does anyone know if there any awards for getting gold on all challenges?
Other than that warm fuzzy feeling!

Thanks for you help & support Rudra.

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years