• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Wheels?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by jrcfc19, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jrcfc19

jrcfc19
    Premium

Ratings:
    +13
    What wheel would you recommend? I play Assetto F1 AMS maybe iRacing soon Dirt 4

2. Baz Cutting

Baz Cutting

Ratings:
    +25
    thrustmaster t300 i find to be a good all rounder.i use the t300 on iracing/dirt4/dirt rally/ams/rfactor2 to name a few and works really well.only thing is get yourself some decent pedals

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    Hi Would different pedals like the fantec club sport hook up to this wheel? and i am looking at the thrustmaster wheels as my fanatec wheel has just died i have noticed theirs a 300rs and a 300 can you tell me whats the difference? thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. McKiernan

McKiernan

Ratings:
    +8
    You could get an adapter from Basherboards I think it's called a CPX adapter. It allows you to use some Fanatec pedals with Thrustmaster wheels. I used to use one with my T300rs, it worked a treat.

5. BBKing212

BBKing212
    Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    I have Thrustmaster T300RS and Fanatec CSL Elite pedals w/out LC.
    I've connected Fanatec pedals directly to PC via Fanatec USB adapter.

Wheel is detected as Controller no1 and pedals as Controller no2.

p.s. I am playing on PC.

6. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    Thanks , can someone tell me the difference between the t300 and the t300rs? thanks

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017