Wheels?

thrustmaster t300 i find to be a good all rounder.i use the t300 on iracing/dirt4/dirt rally/ams/rfactor2 to name a few and works really well.only thing is get yourself some decent pedals

Upvote 0
thrustmaster t300 i find to be a good all rounder.i use the t300 on iracing/dirt4/dirt rally/ams/rfactor2 to name a few and works really well.only thing is get yourself some decent pedals
Hi Would different pedals like the fantec club sport hook up to this wheel? and i am looking at the thrustmaster wheels as my fanatec wheel has just died i have noticed theirs a 300rs and a 300 can you tell me whats the difference? thanks

Upvote 0
Hi Would different pedals like the fantec club sport hook up to this wheel? and i am looking at the thrustmaster wheels as my fanatec wheel has just died i have noticed theirs a 300rs and a 300 can you tell me whats the difference? thanks
You could get an adapter from Basherboards I think it's called a CPX adapter. It allows you to use some Fanatec pedals with Thrustmaster wheels. I used to use one with my T300rs, it worked a treat.

Upvote 0
I have Thrustmaster T300RS and Fanatec CSL Elite pedals w/out LC.
I've connected Fanatec pedals directly to PC via Fanatec USB adapter.

Wheel is detected as Controller no1 and pedals as Controller no2.

p.s. I am playing on PC.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 372 28.1%