• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Wheels?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by jrcfc19, Jun 15, 2017.

1. jrcfc19

jrcfc19
    Premium

Ratings:
    +13
    What wheel would you recommend? I play Assetto F1 AMS maybe iRacing soon Dirt 4

2. Baz Cutting

Baz Cutting

Ratings:
    +25
    thrustmaster t300 i find to be a good all rounder.i use the t300 on iracing/dirt4/dirt rally/ams/rfactor2 to name a few and works really well.only thing is get yourself some decent pedals

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    Hi Would different pedals like the fantec club sport hook up to this wheel? and i am looking at the thrustmaster wheels as my fanatec wheel has just died i have noticed theirs a 300rs and a 300 can you tell me whats the difference? thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. McKiernan

McKiernan

Ratings:
    +8
    You could get an adapter from Basherboards I think it's called a CPX adapter. It allows you to use some Fanatec pedals with Thrustmaster wheels. I used to use one with my T300rs, it worked a treat.

5. BBKing212

BBKing212
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    I have Thrustmaster T300RS and Fanatec CSL Elite pedals w/out LC.
    I've connected Fanatec pedals directly to PC via Fanatec USB adapter.

Wheel is detected as Controller no1 and pedals as Controller no2.

p.s. I am playing on PC.

6. Doug46

Doug46
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51
    Thanks , can someone tell me the difference between the t300 and the t300rs? thanks

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017