• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Wheels: TX Leather Edition vs. T300 Ferrari Integral Alcantara

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Ryan Soucy, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
  2. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +463
    TX leather 28cm, 900° rotation, Xbox/PC compatible.
    T300 alcantara 30cm, 1080° rotation, PS/PC. ;)

3. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    Guts, motors same? Thx for pointing out the rotation difference, I didn't even notice that. (I use 360-450 normally anyway...)

4. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +463
    Yep, all the same. Housing is slightly different, but only to make room for the Kinect sensor on the TX.

I have both, and actually been using the T300 mostly at 900°, letting games adjust it themselves. 1080 is barely supported by any sims, only some AC street cars come to mind that can make use of it.

5. Zero7159

Zero7159

Ratings:
    +17
    I prefer the Alacantara rim over the leather. It is bigger and feels more high end. The leather feels a bit cheap.

6. Pär Öqvist

Pär Öqvist

Ratings:
    +111
    Has somebody solved the mystery of the kinect sensor. What was it supposed to do?