• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Wheel Suggestions?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Ellis Thomas, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Ellis Thomas

Ellis Thomas

Ratings:
    +0
    So I've been playing f1 2011 with a £20 Logitech wheel that my dad gave me to practise on. I now feel confident enough with that to spend the money on a decent wheel, problem is im not sure what to buy.

I wish to spend about £100 and the only game i will be using it for F1 2011, 2012 etc. and POSSIBLY rFactor 2. i have had my eye on the Thrustmaster F430. but i would like to hear what the experts on this forum may suggest.

2. badabing80

badabing80

Ratings:
    +0
    All I can say is that my LGDFGT sucks ass playing f1 2011, took days to setup rightish. I have no idea how the Thrustmaster works with the game.

Hope you find a good wheel for the game.

3. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,000
    If your budget is limited to 100 pounds go and have a look for a good second hand G25 (or G27).

4. Ellis Thomas

Ellis Thomas

Ratings:
    +0
    i have considered them but they aren't any good for f1 2011...

what i mean is the buttons are not on the wheel its self.

5. sebasgti

sebasgti

Ratings:
    +2
    I have a f430 and the truth that is great in every way, with the arrival of 2011 with f1 kers and I have no problem drs configure any of the multiple buttons that brings the truth to help a lot, I use both as rfactor Codemaster f1 pa. Just as he had already nearly a year I change cams marred by the use jejeej intensity, and as she has 2 years warranty given me an new one, so I recommend it 100 %..... A Salute ...:D:D

6. Ellis Thomas

Ellis Thomas

Ratings:
    +0
    didnt really understand much of that lol... but i get the jist of it. f430 = good wheel.