1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel Suggestions?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Ellis Thomas, Oct 2, 2011.

1. So I've been playing f1 2011 with a £20 Logitech wheel that my dad gave me to practise on. I now feel confident enough with that to spend the money on a decent wheel, problem is im not sure what to buy.

I wish to spend about £100 and the only game i will be using it for F1 2011, 2012 etc. and POSSIBLY rFactor 2. i have had my eye on the Thrustmaster F430. but i would like to hear what the experts on this forum may suggest.
  2. All I can say is that my LGDFGT sucks ass playing f1 2011, took days to setup rightish. I have no idea how the Thrustmaster works with the game.

Hope you find a good wheel for the game.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If your budget is limited to 100 pounds go and have a look for a good second hand G25 (or G27).
  4. i have considered them but they aren't any good for f1 2011...

what i mean is the buttons are not on the wheel its self.
  5. I have a f430 and the truth that is great in every way, with the arrival of 2011 with f1 kers and I have no problem drs configure any of the multiple buttons that brings the truth to help a lot, I use both as rfactor Codemaster f1 pa. Just as he had already nearly a year I change cams marred by the use jejeej intensity, and as she has 2 years warranty given me an new one, so I recommend it 100 %..... A Salute ...:D:D
  6. didnt really understand much of that lol... but i get the jist of it. f430 = good wheel.