Wheel stand pro and Fanatec clubsport pedals

Hi!
I have a G27 and the brake pedal just gave up. The wheel is good and still pretty new though and I like everything about it.

My G27 is mounted on a wheel stand pro.

My question is, does someone have a solution for mounting the clubsport pedals on the wheel stand, or maybe it works just placing the pedal set ontop of the base on the wheel stand?
I was in contact with wheelstandpro.com and they say they have no solution for those pedals.

I've never even seen the clubsport pedals IRL so I dont know how heavy they feel, if they should stand still or fit in any way on the wheel stand.

Appreciate any suggestions or advice on this.

Thanks sounds good. I've read a couple reviews and they seem to be really good. I also read that many like the fanatec wheels, but at the same time they report that they get the best lap times with the G27. I couldnt say because I havent try. But to me it sounds like this combo will be really good.
Maybe I could pay some welder to just weld them together with the wheel stand if I think they move around.

Will this combo with the pedals and G27 wheel work well in all games that support wheels? I guess I might need to map through actionmap.xml's, but the main profile I guess will be the G27?

I'm currently playing F1 2010, next games will be rFactor 2 and NFS Shift 2.

Upvote 0
Mapping them to games shouldn`t be a problem, as long as the game recognises more than one controller at a time.

You would just map the G27 wheel to do left and right steering, plus the buttons, and then map the CSP`s to do the pedal work :)

Upvote 0
Ok. How about the FFB in the pedals? I guess FFB must be simulated in the game for it to work. Cant seem I've enountered any game that mentiones that yet..
Sounds terrific though to feel the brakes/wheels through the pedal also.

Upvote 0
the only FFB you get on the pedles is a vibration motor on the brake & you need to connect the club sports to a fanatec wheel to get it to work.
i didnt like it plus the pedles work better when plugged into USB.

Upvote 0
the only FFB you get on the pedles is a vibration motor on the brake & you need to connect the club sports to a fanatec wheel to get it to work.
i didnt like it plus the pedles work better when plugged into USB.

I thought the vibration was based on how far the pedal was pushed, not on software?

i.e. when the brake pedal was at 85% of its full travel (for example), then it started the mini-motor?

Upvote 0
I thought the vibration was based on how far the pedal was pushed, not on software?

i.e. when the brake pedal was at 85% of its full travel (for example), then it started the mini-motor?

i only tried it for a short time, but as far as i remember the motor on the pedal vibrated at the same time you got the FFB in the wheel from locking up. and it only works if you connect the pedals via the PS/2 lead to the wheel

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back