Wheel settings

Hello Kunoz, i was wondering if you will provide proper wheel settings for the different wheels on the market?

I´m sure some settings is individual but i thought more on the scientific settings like making sure the FFB is linear and won´t clip at higher forces or oscillate.

For example, some guy at iRacing (member) ran a program to see where the maximum output of the T500 was without clipping the forces.
56% of Master Gain is apparently what you should use with the T500 in order to get maximum linear force.

Is this setting a universal setting?

In netKarPro we already have a tiny graph showing the usual pedals axis range and wheel forces. From there you can see if the FF is clipping and you can adjust accordingly.

Obviously same thing happens in AC too.

In netKarPro we already have a tiny graph showing the usual pedals axis range and wheel forces. From there you can see if the FF is clipping and you can adjust accordingly.

Obviously same thing happens in AC too.
ok good stuff! forgot about that.

And what about the other settings? Will this information be available later?

Like the ones below,
Rotation : 900°.
Master : 56%.
Constant : 100%.
Periodic : 100%.
Spring : 100%.
Damper : 100%.
Auto-centering spring : by the game.

I havent seen the graph in NKPro, but if they can somehow provide FFB information in a graph, then it will be easier for each user to adjust their own FFB settings. I dont believe there is one particular setting that will suit everyone. The more information provided, the better we can set the FFB for more enjoyment. This is a crucial component in any sim.

Perhaps they can get some ideas from RealFeel and LeoFFB used in rFactor, though no graphs are provided in either of the plugins.

Looking forward to this sim. Thanks

I know it's not very realistic but some slider to increase some aspect of the FFB from the tire model would be nice, like for example, increase the feeling of load transfert.

I'm pretty sure with high torque wheel ( like LeoBodnard wheel) AC will have perfect FFB, for Fanatec CSW the FFB will be great, but for guys like me on DFP, with low torque, ( with unrealistic torque ), it would be nice to be able to increase some parts on FFB.

I know it's unrealistic , but with low torque wheel, if we want to feel something without huge clipping , this is a must have.

I think it's in simeraceway, with a 1.15 factor to the load part, I had way better FFB feeling with my crappy DFP :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back