1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wheel settings gone in game like always??!

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Raine Riihimäki, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Well what I mean is in every Codies F1 game I've had same problem. I'll explain this and sorry for my struggling english.
    When I start the game (F1 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015) first time I go to controller settings naturally. I then choose fanatec wheel and that's it for the wheel settings, ratios etc. are okay for me stock. I only change some button mappings for my liking so that the controller settings change from Fanatec wheel to "custom". That's nothing, it's normal. Then I go to race and everything works perfect.
    Then I quit the game and when I launch it again, and go to controller settings and now I see "custom", which means it is the setup I chose before. Now when I go to race, driving is changed from F1 to schoolbus. Button mappings are there, but the steering is changed from what it is (360-450) to 900....And now I have to go back to controller settings and select Fanatec wheel and change some mappings once again. Is this changed in 2016? I have Fanatec CSW wheel and clubsport elite pedals.

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff