Wheel settings and animation with Driving Force Pro

I've been racing the classic stock cars using the default settings of ~270 degree wheel rotation. I read that the game is better at 540 degrees so I changed my global profile setting (logitech wheel settings) for the wheel to 540 and then changed that in the game's setting options. My issue is that the animated wheel in the car does not line up with my inputs. How do I fix this? I barely turn my wheel and the animated in game wheel looks like I turned the wheel a full 30 degrees further?

My logitech wheel settings are:
Overall Effects Strength 100%
Spring and Damper 0%

Checked center spring force feedback: 0%

Degrees of rotation 536 (as close to 540 as I can get w/ the slider)

Allow game to adjust settings: Checked

Go into your install and find your control.ini file. It should be in C:\GSC2013\UserData\*Your profile name*, for example. Open it in notepad and find the line:

Steering Wheel Range="270" // Degrees of rotation of in-game steering wheel

Change the '270' to '540', save and close!

Does anyone care to post a pic of the in garage steering lock adjustment please, i keep reading about it but i'm damned if i see it?
Thanks in advance.
I'm pretty sure that won't make any visual difference, it's to do with how much the actual wheels on the road turn with how much you turn the wheel. I'd go back and double check your profile file.

Here you go, but I'm telling you it won't affect the visual steering rotation with the rotation of your actual wheel that you're describing.

73mpmnM.jpg

if you've done all the steps people have suggested in the thread, go to Options -> Controls -> Controller 2 and make sure your "Speed Sensitivity" is set to 0. That could be it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back