Wheel oscillation in the F40?

I was so stoked to test the F40 tonight, but from the very first second there was soemthing weird going on in the FFB, I noticed the wheel starting to pull left and right as soon as the car starts moving.
Made a movie of it all and will post it both here and on the official forums (here cos not everyone go on the official). Anyone else got this? Is it intentional (as in the car behaves like this IRL too)? Anyone got a solution?
Video here; https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/383431/AC/AC oscillation.mp4

Some info;
All aids are off.
I've tried with canned FFB effects on and off, no difference.
Happens in both versions of the F40, not in the 599XX (or in any other car I've tried prior to 0.4)
In the 599XX I noticed oscillation when letting to of the wheel at high speed straights, this happens in a lot of other sims too but this is the first time/car I've noticed this happening with in AC.

Then it's something with your FFB serttings. Play around with the road effects %. That might be too high.
All canned effects set to 0% but problem persists, as mentioned in OP.

that is strange... is it atleast better? I can take my hands off the wheel in the F40 now and there is no oscillation...
Not sure, I THINK it might be a bit better now but I've been mucking about in different cars and with different settings so much I can't say for sure if it's the same or improved, I can just tell you that the problem is still there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back