1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wheel help

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by jimortality, Dec 18, 2014.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Hi, I've been hammering rfactor 2 for the last 4 or 5 weeks and last night I'd though I'll have a blast on GSCE. I haven't touched the settings on this and when I loaded up the clio, the steering was horrendous and felt like I had reverse feedback on when I didn;'t. I think I may need to change something in file but I can't remember so any help cheers.

2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

If your wheel rattles at speed.
    Use the above as a reference you may need to reverse the setting depending on your wheel or adjust for a better feel

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-3000.000000 increase or decrease this number to get more feel in your wheel
    if you wheel has oscillation or wheel rattle at speed increase this number.

You can see more help here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/clio-cup-2013.2556/

Hope that gets you sorted :)

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Cheers Andrew but I think it may be for all cars in the game, as I tried the Reiza cars and that steering didn't feel right either. I did a sync but will try again tonight.

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Then your FFB might be reversed; try inverting it just to see how it feels.