Raceroom Racing Experience Wheel / FFB Settings thread.

Instead of people having to wade through pages upon pages with posts to find Wheel and FFB settings that might work, or might even be out of date, I will do my best to keep this post up to date with links to settings that people find useful.

Please do help me by pointing out useful posts in a reply below or a PM to me.

Fanatec GT3 / CSR
No info yet...

Fanatec CSR Elite
No info yet...

Fanatec CSW v1/v2
Fanatec ClubSport V2 Settings - by @Sean Lander - June 2015

Logitech DFGT
No info yet...

Logitech Momo
No info yet...

Logitech G25/G27
Logitech G27 settings - by @Matej Lakota - June 2015

Simexperience Accuforce wheel
No info yet...

Thrustmaster TX/T300
Thrustmaster T300 settings - by @Jyri Kettunen - June 2015

Thrustmaster T500
Thrustmaster T500 settings - by @Giangiorm - June 2015

Last edited:
After the newest release, the in-game wheel rotation does not match my G27's rotation. Is there a fix for this? All settings are set to 900 degree rotation. I haven't tried all the cars, just the DTM 2013, DTM 2015, Audi TT, and GTR2 cars.

Any help is appreciated.

After the newest release, the in-game wheel rotation does not match my G27's rotation. Is there a fix for this? All settings are set to 900 degree rotation. I haven't tried all the cars, just the DTM 2013, DTM 2015, Audi TT, and GTR2 cars.

Any help is appreciated.
You probably need to delete your wheel settings profile and start again. Remember that not all cars have had the updates so DTM 2015 and Audi TT will have and in the car setup screen "SteeringSettings" at default. GTR2 and DTM2013 900 x 40 I think. Worth doing this after every update. Hope that helps.

I really want to like this game.... but the horrible canned FFB has ruined multiple races for me due to the lack of information coming through the wheel so it's impossible to catch slides.

Like there's a huge "damper / center spring" on the FFB which takes away all details in the corners (FFB is strong but very numb). I'm using a Fanatec GT3 RS v2 wheel with the standard profile at the moment.

I have disabled spring and damper on the wheel (OFF) and 0% damper in the driver settings which makes it a bit better on straights/bumps/ but the corners are still horrible.

Best example would be the Group 5 935 which has huge amounts of body roll. I can hardly drive this car because of the numb FFB when the car rolls from one side to another....

Any advice on this?

*edit* screenshot of my FFB settings can be found here:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197961430608/screenshot/541921364463286282

FFB intensity is set to 85% currently.

Kind regards,

Jeroen

as default on mine i think the the verticle was at 300... i set it to 100 on both vert/lat. It doesnt need to be that high if your clipping like crazy. Also lowering the steer force to around 30-35 helped a bit.

Last edited:
Try out these, I've stuck with them longer than with any other. No damper/spring in profiler.
2015_12_29_00001.jpg

For AccuForce owners,

I've done some more tuning and feel like I've improved the ability to catch slides, skids, and backend stepouts, and also reduced the "boat sway" steering feeling to almost nothing. I've simplified settings in-game and consolidated Smoothing, Spring, Damper, and Friction to SimCommander and zeroed them out in-game:

http://selah.ca/simxperience-accuforce-pro-steering-system/

I feel the updated cars are raceable now and the older cars (without updated physics/ffb) feel better as well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back