Raceroom Racing Experience Wheel / FFB Settings thread.

Instead of people having to wade through pages upon pages with posts to find Wheel and FFB settings that might work, or might even be out of date, I will do my best to keep this post up to date with links to settings that people find useful.

Please do help me by pointing out useful posts in a reply below or a PM to me.

Fanatec GT3 / CSR
No info yet...

Fanatec CSR Elite
No info yet...

Fanatec CSW v1/v2
Fanatec ClubSport V2 Settings - by @Sean Lander - June 2015

Logitech DFGT
No info yet...

Logitech Momo
No info yet...

Logitech G25/G27
Logitech G27 settings - by @Matej Lakota - June 2015

Simexperience Accuforce wheel
No info yet...

Thrustmaster TX/T300
Thrustmaster T300 settings - by @Jyri Kettunen - June 2015

Thrustmaster T500
Thrustmaster T500 settings - by @Giangiorm - June 2015

Last edited:
For a "clean install" you have to delete the logitech folder from here
C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local\Logitech
But before you do that, try this if you didnt.
At the Global profiler settings tick the: do not apply profiles to games automatically
And at the Global device settings adjust the sliders exactly like your R3E sliders.
And then in game create a new controller profile.
I had this problem before and that was the solution, the only boring thing is that everytime you change a game you have to adjust the global settings.
I hope this helps you to enjoy the game ;)

I'm using these on a T500 RS and tweak the car ffb multiplier as needed.

Control panel defaults: 60,100,100,100,100

FFB Intensity: 100%
Steering Force Intensity: 60%
FFB Min Force: 12%
Understeer: 65%
Vertical Load: 50%
Lateral Force: 70%
Steering Rack: 50%
Slip FX: 35%
Engine Vibes: 0%
Kerb Vibes: 15%
Shift FX: 35%

Last edited:
Not sure what did it, but all of a sudden, everything is working in-game. I tried four different classes: ADAC 2014, DTM 2015, Audi TT Cup, and F2. Each worked correctly for whatever the "real life" rotation is. However, the WTCC cars still don't show correct rotation (in-game wheel only goes to 450-degrees). Guess I'll just have to deal...

Last edited:
Hello! I have an Easytouch ET-2034 and I returned to the game after a bit of a break. I am not happy with the way the wheel works in the game though, because in other games like rFactor it is working very well. The wheel reaction is a bit slow (in steering, throttle, brake and shifting) and I am not getting a good sensitivity feel (it is like it is too sensitive at the start and less sensitive after that). Also, the brakes don't give me a good feel, but it could be because of game physics. Any help?

Hi all, I have been playing the game for 3 months and I also think the feedback is slow and un responsive on my g27.
The default setting is horrible, how can this setting be default? I have tried the posted setups above and yes, they are better but not quite right.
I used to play Simraceway, and the developers made the g27 feel spot on and you could feel everything, catch the slides, feel the understeer ect.
I am at a bit of a loss with this.
Any help would be appreciated.

Attached is settings for T300 that cured the FFB for me. So much so that I ended up purchasing most of the content.
In the wheel profiler, overall strenght is at 75%, others are 100% (except auto-center, which is controlled by the game).

Earlier tonight, I was struggling trying to find a setup. I spent 2 practice sessions trying different settings. In the end, I improved about 0.8 seconds over the default suspension settings.

I happened on this post, when I was looking for something else to adjust for my T300.
I was looking to add more drag to my wheel, so it wasn't so springy.
I didnt look at the date of your post.

I thought, what the heck.......I'll give it a shot......I copied the files.

My first timed lap on default suspension settings was 1.7 seconds faster than my previous best on the modified suspension setup. Knocked off another half second, just getting used to the ffb.

Since you're the ffb guru........what do I do in order to reduce the centering force (add drag to the wheel). I thought, when I added more ffb "effect from the tires" the steering was less "springy", but I wanted to be sure before I screwed up the settings I copied.

Thanks....you're a life saver.

Hi Dan
Which parts do you copy over and where are the control sets located to do so? Mine are not in my docs.

@Andy Jackson - did you find out what to do here? I'm still trying to figure out how to install @Jyri Kettunen T300 FFB profile... Thanks!

BTW although I have a T300, I have Fanatec CSR Elite pedals, but will the profile still work, as long as I overwrite the pedal settings?

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing