1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wheel Faliure??

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by David Plummer, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Hi all
    Hope everyone is having a good xmas, i have treated myself to a DFGT wheel and after a few adjustments im having a lot of fun. Now, i have had night full of races but ive had 2 races where the wheel goes crazy. Both incidents have been while cornering, all of a sudden the wheel fights violently left and right i can continue for a lap or 2 after but its really really hard. I have to fight to keep it in a straight line and then eventually its uncontrolable. It starts with what seems like a second of lag then a 'thud' on the steering wheel it almost feeling like a tyre has gone flat. Could this be a fault with the wheel?? i will go over the replays to see if it turns anything up.

2. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

can you try pressing ctrl + F (reset FFB) next time it happens, if that fixes it then something happened in the FFB side of things

3. Hi jay
    Thanks I'll give that a try, will this restore the FFB setting to default or just reload my custom settings?

4. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

It resets the ffb code, won't change your settings afaik