• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Wheel amplitude at high speed ?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by AlexMarvik, May 18, 2015.

1. AlexMarvik

AlexMarvik

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello,

I can't find an answer to my question. I want to remove the dynamic amplitude adjustment at high speed. More the car speed is high, higher is the wheel amplitude. I don't like that, I mean, I can't play with this option (it's killing habits).

Does anyone know how to desactivate this adjustment ? I only want the same wheel amplitude at any car speed.

2. AlexMarvik

AlexMarvik

Ratings:
    +5
    Ok, I found the solution and I let the message if it can help someone else.

It was the option "Override input device type" to set to "Steering Wheel". It was by default for me. I tried this option at the beginning but it killed the FFB, so I reset to default. It was only a game restart to do to have FFB.

I found the solution with the key words "Speed Sensitivity". I remembered this king of option in a stream of Project Cars, so I found a screenshot to see them.