What's your poison?

Single 27" IPS 144Hz here.
Could use happily a 21:9 but not at the expenses of framerate (no way Im coming back to something below 120Hz).
And if I had the room for triples I wouldn't mind too :laugh: (oh wait VR is coming also :ninja:)

Upvote 0
As I stated in another thread my 28" 4k monitor is faulty so I'm getting a refund. I'm not sure which way to go monitor wise now as I've tried everything. I can only afford 3x24 or 1x decent 27.

Upvote 0
Single Asus PG279Q, WQHD (2560 X 1440) 27 inch / 144 hz standaard (OC'ed to 165) / IPS / G-sync
Plus:
- Gsync
- 144 hz
- colours IPS
- joystick on the back for menu // menu itself

Cons:
- I use the VESA mount 100x100 so i do not need the monitors foot, which is a hefty large device with lighting tilting all direction and more. Its time we can buy monitors with a foot or without one making price difference.

Upvote 0
Hello Jim, Well i use 3x24inch BenQ 120htz monitors, Really happy with these. I got them with the intention to use nVidea 3D, And all i can say is, its the best bit of kit ive owned..
The only draw back is to run say AC with high setting and in 3D is a real frame killer,
1 Titan graphics card did struggle, but 2 works a treat in sli. It added a new dimension to my racing..

Upvote 0
I'm using an Asus MW221u for ages now, which needs to get replaced sooner than later. I love the dotpitch on it, so it is hard to find a bigger screen with a similar value for less than "a million bucks". And it should also run with my current system... haha... Looking for an Asus MX299q...

Upvote 0
Hello Jim, Well i use 3x24inch BenQ 120htz monitors, Really happy with these. I got them with the intention to use nVidea 3D, And all i can say is, its the best bit of kit ive owned..
The only draw back is to run say AC with high setting and in 3D is a real frame killer,
1 Titan graphics card did struggle, but 2 works a treat in sli. It added a new dimension to my racing..
You used to have 3x46"?

Upvote 0
What model is it Andy?

Jim, it's the LG34UM68. 2560x1080p and works brilliant with my RX480 AMD card using Freesync. I don't really care about 4k as I prefer to run my sims and other stuff with good fast fame rates. It does the job for me and it was quite cheap.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back