GT5 What's your most favourite thing about GT5?

Oooh where to start? Um...

-Premium cars. Having a proper interior view is ace.

-Online racing. I've not really tried this yet, but the AI in Gran Turismo has always been a bit rubbish. The game just screams out to be played against other humans.

-FERRARIS!!!! 'Nuff said.

Mclaren F1 Road car - Finally a game with a sim quality version of this!
Real world tracks - Nurburging/Nord, Monza, Circuit de la Sarth - These are awesome.
Premium Cars - In general they are all exceptional and i enjoy them greatly, every Ferrari is beautiful.

The 2 free redeemable cars I got from my play.com pre-order, lol.

GT5StealthNissan.jpg GT5StealthMerc.jpg

:D

The signature edition with the key-fob, usb pendrive, wallet and free stealth and chrome cars!

Oh, the AI is crud and until I can get some decent races with RD folk online then I won't be able to comment on the racing as yet...
(But the handling of the cars with the G25 is great!)

Without even playing GT5 or any of the GT games, but watching a hundred videos about them, I can already tell that my favourite thing in the GT series is variety! 1st the tracks, man I didn't see such an awesome track selection in any game! 2nd the cars, from slowest to fastest, great variety, beautiful cars! I only miss of course "the cars of my childhood":)

Can't believe I forgot this!!!!

The best thing about GT5 is on your birthday! Yes, you get a free downloadable car from your birth year.

I got a 1976 Ferrari - It's pretty quick too and I've just done some tuning on it. The ole girl still has it!

Maybe you just got better at it after all those years :).

In general one of my favorite GT traits is the variety of the cars. Station wagons, pick ups, rally cars. All ready to create some ridiculous duel scenarios. Now if we could only have twice the amount of tracks to start with...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back