1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What's Your Horoscope ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  3. Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  4. Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  5. Leo (July 23 - Aug 22)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  8. Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  9. Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  10. Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  11. Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  12. Pisces (Feb 19 - March 20)

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  13. That's Total Nonsense!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Hi everyone, just out of curiosity, what's your star sign? Do you believe in horoscopes?

Are you one of those who do not believe in daily/monthly/yearly horoscope readings but believe in horoscope character analysis/compatibility? Do you know of any stories or find some reading really accurate?

I believe it has some little effects on personality. But i find daily horoscope predictions really silly :silly: . And i'm a scorpio.

2. Im a angry leo aarrggg

3. Well, for one I think it's total nonsense, and for two I was born on a border and I can't remember which sign I actually am >_> I wouldn't deny that perhaps the time of your birth might very slightly affect personality though... a baby that had its first weeks in a cold winter might turn out differently from one that was born in the summer, for example.

4. Looks like there are two piscies RD ers

5. I think the signs themselves have some meaning, mine is Aquarius, and the ascendent is Libra/Scorpion (right on the egde), these signs describe my personality very well:)

But I don't believe in Horoscopes. There is 1 type that tells something that can suit everyone, and the other that is absolutely LOL. F.e. 1 told me when I was 16 that I'll have a child in the next year, then again when I was 17. Hmm... At least I met my Girlfriend in 2004 when I was 17:) But that wasn't said in my horoscope LOL

6. GEMINIIIIIII:good::good::good::good::good:

7. Well I do believe in thse daily horoscopes & they do turn out good many times (provided the astrologer's good!). Recently I'm finding astroyogi.com fairly accurate. Hmm... arians not interested in Sim racing? May be they'd rather drive rashly than Sim race!!

8. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

6-6-66 Gemini. :th_woot:

9. Omer Said

Omer Said

You are the CHOSEN ONE !!!! :bulgy-eyes:

:hail:

10. sagitarius over here, yeah. you know, i just like pointing imaginary arrows here and there, maybe shoot someone in da face while they're not looking, makes me feel..... cooooool. Mooooohahaha!!! *goes into imaginary arrow frienzy and starts shooting them all over the place*

11. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

:gimme:

12. I've Virgo =)

13. I was born on the 13th of February, 1987. Friday:D

14. Omer Said

Omer Said

Peter wears this helmet when he races. :shock:

[​IMG]

15. Wow man. Paulo your birthday is awesome! Mines 18-6-95

16. twins:pig:

even I dont beleive in goroscops but the overal descriptions of the signs are, as usually, correct

:grouphug:

17. Thomas Hackel

Thomas Hackel
    Honk - Forum Games Moderator

Aquarius ... 30.Jan.1963