Whats your 3 most favourite elements of RRe?

Msportdan

@Simberia
I know I've done a few naff polls lately so wanted to do one that was correct lol..

and hopefully informative to the devs and players alike.

Picking just 3 elements from RRe what are your favourite that you generally like the sim for.

if anyone can think of more ill add, but i can't edit existing options.

I couldn't vote. If i would select only 3 elements, i would have to drop some parts which i also like.
I like the car & track package, the stabile multiplayer mode, the graphics, the FFB & physics and of course the amazing sounds. Even the costs for the quality content are really fair IMHO. Also the store & leaderboard implementation is quite good.

I think, this poll is a little bit to separated into too many parts. e.g. to have "AI" and "Adaptive AI" doesn't makes that much sense to me, while having only 3 votes for all.

Last edited:
because otherwise people will just tick everything doesnt make it worthwhile. This way makes people really think what they like and is done well. net result gives a more accurate conclusion of what s3 have done well.. Maybe could of done 3-4 votes but anymore would mute the point of a poll.

Also the AI is regarding the Ai as a whole.

Adaptive AI is about the individual setting.. Not a lot of games have this. For me its a game changer in a sim, providing it works..

Just imagine, you go in to mcdonalds with only 3£,you cant have it all so you pick your favourite food. No different here.

I think it's worked well, it made us think and created some talking points, and shown what the most popular features are in a way that S3 can easily visualize. It can also show them the areas we think need improving. :thumbsup:

....and shown what the most popular features are in a way that S3 can easily visualize. It can also show them the areas we think need improving. :thumbsup:
Of course, the poll is a creative approach, but i don't think it's representative for S3S to see the things, which should be improved.

Example: If i select "Audio", "Multiplayer" & "Cars" as my favourite elements ..... this doesn't mean, that i think that "Tracks" are one of the things, which needs improvement. I just can't give a (4th) vote for it. For me, the tracks are a fantastic work and the track artists have done an awesome job. But the result of the poll would give a wrong impression about that.

Of course, the poll is a creative approach, but i don't think it's representative for S3S to see the things, which should be improved.

Example: If i select "Audio", "Multiplayer" & "Cars" as my favourite elements ..... this doesn't mean, that i think that "Tracks" are one of the things, which needs improvement. I just can't give a (4th) vote for it. For me, the tracks are a fantastic work and the track artists have done an awesome job. But the result of the poll would give a wrong impression about that.

Agreed, but if there are one or two options that receive virtually no votes it could be an indicator that while we still enjoy those features they could use some improvement. Then they could scroll through the thread to see if anyone are making comments about why they haven't voted for those features. I wasn't trying to suggest it was the main benefit of the poll, just that it can give them a lot of information about how we're enjoying the game. At the very least it will show them what they've gotten right so they can spend their time focusing on other areas. It's not scientific by any means, but I'd think a developer would be happy with any kind of input about what we enjoy.

AI (incl. adaptive AI), (diversity of) Cars & (brilliant ambient) Sounds (no matter if Sp or MP). As I'm always happy with physics, FFB and Tracklayout by Simbin/S3 (nowadays with way more atmo than compared to GTR 2) - guess these are the three main criteria for me....when forced to make a choice... :)

Sounds, FFB, Content.

Content: I like that they try to include most content from a championship series, like: WTCC, ADAC, DTM etc. Lot's of sims don't even try that. It's important to some SIM racers. How important it is in an overall sense is debatable. Anyway, I like that they at least try. Sad about Porsche, though.:( They (Porsche) need to wake up. Some of today's video game players are tomorrows potential Porsche owners.

I know I am looking for a BMW.;)

Content: I like that they try to include most content from a championship series, like: WTCC, ADAC, DTM etc. Lot's of sims don't even try that. It's important to some SIM racers. How important it is in an overall sense is debatable.
It's very important to me. Racing sims that licence and attempt to replicate a real life championship are a dying breed. GSC is bringing lesser known Brazilian series, which is great, but it's only R3E that's licencing popular series that motorsport fans watch and can relate to. This is actually the number one reason why I was drawn to R3E.

I want to put myself in the shoes of a DTM/WTCC/ADAC GT driver and recreate the races I watch on TV. I'm just a big kid really. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%