What's under the blanket you think?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
38264d1314393675-render_preview.jpg.html

I really was hoping it was going to be a different open wheeler. I hate to be the wet blanket in the whole situation, but more F! mods/games today is not what we need. We're constantly being flooded with them, Codemasters' F1 games, the countless mods for rFactor, C.A.R.S, Netkar Pro, iRacing...the list goes on and on.

Great that there's new content coming...but I can't help but feel rather dissapointed in what it is. Can't please everyone I guess. Patiently waiting for the Trucks though :)

I really was hoping it was going to be a different open wheeler. I hate to be the wet blanket in the whole situation, but more F! mods/games today is not what we need. We're constantly being flooded with them, Codemasters' F1 games, the countless mods for rFactor, C.A.R.S, Netkar Pro, iRacing...the list goes on and on.

Great that there's new content coming...but I can't help but feel rather dissapointed in what it is. Can't please everyone I guess. Patiently waiting for the Trucks though :)

FFB and physics, that is, perhaps, why this car will be better...

Someone of "it" testing at interlagos :)

Reiza Studios : It would be possible to make a Category along with the stock car? We say that neither the real life that there is a Montana Chevrolet Cup racing with the stock car ..

Since we are creating categories to put in the game, you could do a national level,thus placing the Chevrolet Cup Montana or a category that you have the channel on youtube that would be the F3 and Formula Truck!

I think the cool Montana and Chevrolet Cup would have on a good game. Category information at: http://stockcar.globo.com/index.php/category/noticias-copa-montana/

So technically my question is this .. Whether it would be possible to place the class orother national or later in the game are already in a class project?

UP ^^

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years