Whats the real difference between a G25 and G27

Having just got my G27 i must say how impressed i am with it. Been a using a G25 for 3 years about and the difference is intantly felt. This G27 is so so smooth compared to the G25 my god what a difference. The feel of the wheel is far better and it is more acurate thats for sure.

yes in looks there is not much to choose but it is the whole feel of it. Take my advice if your thinking G25 or G27 then it HAS to be G27 honest im so impressed.

Nick a friend of mine has G25 and I had a G27( sold it last week) for i ordered a Fanatec GT2 w/clubsport pedals. Now the differences between the two wheels;

G25: Less buttons, has a H gate shifter and sequential. Still a great wheel.

Both wheels have paddle shifting.

G27: More buttons, has H gate shifter,no sequential with shifter(although there is a mod available) Has shift light, pedals are adjustable, and supposed to be more quite, but i can't tell the difference.

Thats pretty much it. I bought the G27 because it is hard to find new G25s anymore. Ive seen them used but people are asking too much for a used wheel. You may ask why i want a Fanatec? simply for a change and GT2 wheel is the only Fanatec compatible with PC/PS3/Xbox 360 so i'm sold on it. I'm using my DFGT until my Fanatec arrives.

Upvote 0
Honest mate there is a difference in wheels, G27 is far smoother to use mate its like driving a mini then driving a BMW. Yeah the buttons is why i wanted to get the g27 but i think because of the gears the whole thing is so much more smoother and because of this more accurate.

Upvote 0
G25: Less buttons, has sequential through shifter and paddles . Still a great wheel.

G27: More buttons, has sequential only through paddles, has shift light, pedals are adjustable, and supposed to be more quite, but i can't tell the difference.

Fixed it, both have an "H" shifter, the G27 doesnt have the sequential. Apparently that feature was removed to allow for a better feel on the "H"

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back