• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Whats the name of this game effect/function?

Discussion in 'DriveClub' started by sti228, Feb 14, 2015.

  1. sti228


    Hi. Can i ask here what's name of this game effect/function ? Textures move with camera movement ? I first saw something like this. As i understand they are simple textures and not 3D models.

    And where i can get some information about this ?