What's the first thing you'll do?

When the game is released ofcourse, will you jump up and down? grab a pint and book a day off / night of away from the misses and drive this beast?

No, i don't mean the above, ditto! Im talking about on track, will you test out the singleplayer or multiplayer and what car would you most likely be looking forward to driving?

For me the most important thing i want to drive is the BMW M3 E30 around Monza, my life would be complete.

i can't wait!

Oh what a topic! :D
From where i start?
Ok lets go..

Prepare the weekend before so when AC will be released i have nothing to do...
Close windows,doors,cellphones,msn....
Grab a cold beer which will be for 2 hours in refreigirator..
Plug the wheel..(oups sry,it will be pluged already)

And start driving until i have no energy into me..
Burn my entire brain..
I will not even think leaving my wheel...I think that day my bed will be my keyboard :)

My face when i see AC released:

guy-pulling-hair-out-after-computer-crashed.jpg

M3 E30, Monza

Sitting in pitlane, just turned the key on... listening to her voice...talk to her a little bit (Gone in 60 seconds style), tease here a little with some slight throttle application.

Put it in first and just let it roll using the clutch..flick it gently into second gear and start to navigate my way out on track, still taking it easy, talking some more to her and while warming up the gearbox and engine...eventually finding my way on to the main straight again.. let her run in third gear for a moment until i floor it at 2.000rpm
Sees the rpm-limiter finds itself going upwards in tune with the ever increasing music from beautiful engine and eventually as we cross 3.000rpm she starts to change her tone from gentle to serious and as we get up to 4.500rpm´s she really starts to come alive...6.000rpm now she´s screaming loudly..just a couple more rpm´s girl!....7.000rpm and BANG, in with fourth just gunning it down to T1 at Monza.

Sort of like this i have imagined my first run.

Sleep.

Seriously, I think we should organize some online party and hear real time feedback from you guys.
That sounds very promising, once we get more info, i do not mind Organizing this, direct contact with you Via PM to help organize a date and time would be cool :)

Ofcourse im assuming, you would want this done just before AC is released or after?

i think before and after would be interesting.

Before: People can try their luck and milk as much info out of you guys on teamspeak as possible, teasing us with some extra info which has not been released!

After: Questions about the future for AC and what plans you may have in store for the game or future titles, then after the Questioning for 30 minutes, we can all go on for a friendly Race (depending on the guys online, and how many kunos Dev's will join, we could have it spread accross 2 servers.)

would be very nice to get something like this organized :)

Sounds very nice and cool, and I'm in for sure. Obviously can't tell what the rest of the team will do, but yeah I'm in.

Still, this Q&A on teamspeak or whatever other tool, is something we are considering doing quite soon and before the actual release of the final software. The main thing is to inform as good as we can the communities on what we're going to do, how we will do it and why we're doing it.

Can't say much more about this now though, so I apologize, but don't worry about it, it's all for good.

Sounds very nice and cool, and I'm in for sure. Obviously can't tell what the rest of the team will do, but yeah I'm in.

Still, this Q&A on teamspeak or whatever other tool, is something we are considering doing quite soon and before the actual release of the final software. The main thing is to inform as good as we can the communities on what we're going to do, how we will do it and why we're doing it.

Can't say much more about this now though, so I apologize, but don't worry about it, it's all for good.
that sounds very good and promising, would you be so kind to let me know or bram? hopefully some good will come of this.

And for those who cannot attend this (world exclusive) i can upload the Teamspeak Recording) , kudos for this, it's highly appreciated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 278 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%