F1 2010 whats the best steering wheel for xbox 360?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
XBox 360 doesn't support Logitech wheels. Microsoft went with a proprietary controller system which requires separate rumble and FFB engines, plus a connector for the XBox headset, and Logitech doesn't build those into their wheels.

There used to be a cheap Microsoft XBox wheel, but that's no longer sold. Currently there's only the Fanatec GT2 wheel which supports XBox 360, but it's most certainly not cheap. When Forza 4 comes out 3 new XBox 360 compatible wheels will be released.

XBox 360 doesn't support Logitech wheels. Microsoft went with a proprietary controller system which requires separate rumble and FFB engines, plus a connector for the XBox headset, and Logitech doesn't build those into their wheels.

There used to be a cheap Microsoft XBox wheel, but that's no longer sold. Currently there's only the Fanatec GT2 wheel which supports XBox 360, but it's most certainly not cheap. When Forza 4 comes out 3 new XBox 360 compatible wheels will be released.

There is a converter I think. http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/26/xcms-f-1-converter-lets-xbox-360-players-get-behind-g25-g27-ra/
works with G25 too

okay thankyou very much :) i will keep this in mind need to save a few pennies first though! :)

I would suggest to buy a little bit expensive rather than cheap. My first wheel paddles was broken after just ONE week and the pedal started doing wierd noises and things like that. Now I have had my G27 for more than 6 months ago and all parts of it is exactly like new. No noises or things that have been broken yet at all. You could also try to find a used G25 for less money but be sure it works as it should before buying it.

Hi there Dave,
I just bought a steering wheel from the internet.
Its a Microsoft x-box 360 wireless steering wheel with force feedback.( wireless not really, because you have power for the force feedback, en the pedals are connected with a cable )
It cost me € 70 euros.
Its a new great feeling to play a game like formula 1 2010
The only thing i need now is a seat and a frame to build the steering wheel on .
I find it good racing with the steering wheel.

Goodbye greetings Henk Beens

Hi
Several of the guys who race in the XBox leagues use the Madcatz MC2 or Micro Con wheel (its the same).
It works fine and I have played at least 200hrs so far. Rumble only no FFB
They are £40 new at Argos, I paid £15.00 used on Ebay.

The best wheel, really has to be the fanatec Porche 911 GT2 wheel and clubsport pedals, It supports Xbox, PS3 & pc. The xbox compatible wheel on it's own (withought pedals) is 250 euros + vat + postage.

The clubsport pedals themselves are also the best on the market, they have load cells, which register how much force you are putting on the pedal rather than how much it travels, which is how most pedals for wheels work. The standard pedals for this wheel are not load cell. However the price tag on the clubsport pedals are 200 euros.

http://www.fanatec.de/webshop/new_eu/index.php?osCsid=f18b723fd490f3b46824c77b2d9d0be3

Overall, unless you absolutely love racing sims, it's a very pricey tag.

I Would suggest avoiding Thrustmasters, as I have heard some bad things about their reliability, their buttons seem to go wrong quite often. I certainly wouldn't get one off ebay.

It's an interesting concept, but it seems a very risky proposition to import to EU for $80 plus postage for basic support without clutch or H-Shifter... And no real guarantee that FFB will be up to scratch. http://www.xblafans.com/rich-racing...ng-the-xcm-f1-converter-16972.html#more-16972

Does anyone on here actually own one?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back