Whats happened to all the racing?

Let me put it this way @Frederic Schornstein and @David O'Reilly
If you can come up with some "teachers", guys who have some skills and are willing and able to learn others, explain things in a good way, and are able to coach a group of 4 people perhaps, then I will help you with setting up a RDFDS series of events. (RaceDepartment Friendly Development Series, something we did with Race 07).

The more teachers, the better, as I suspect that with the right promotion, this could be a very popular thing, where many want to be able to learn a bit....
Good thinking.
@Frederic Schornstein has shown he is both fast and keen to communicate and would be a great asset. @Mark Greenall my old HRT team mate and WDC in F1 2011 is also keen and capable.
We have discussed some formats and I think the three of us should talk on Team Speak about:
Format (event, schedule, cars-tracks-distances-assists, name)
also critically - promotion- (eg RD, Youtube).
If we can do this once we have put together the bones of the concept we can bring it to RD admins for refinement/approval and implementation.

Last edited:
In relation to the format and stuff, it can be an exact copy/paste from the previous ones I did in Race07. That works very well, is tested and have proven to be a very succesful format.

Let me know when we could meet up on TS. I have some free time the coming days, so I have some options to be there.

Love love love these ideas! Especially working your way up from the lower powered cars to the higher ones. Could even do something like start with the Megane, and work up to the GTR occasionally for tin-top fans? I think continuity is great in terms of tracks, but it's always fun to try out new cars.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 261 13.6%