• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Whats a good upgrade from CSR?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by ozm8ey, Jan 10, 2017.

1. ozm8ey

ozm8ey
    Premium

Ratings:
    +9
    Hello Im wondering what a good upgrade from a Fanatec CSR for under $300? I want to upgrade because its becoming less and less future proof with new games.

2. tibalotte

tibalotte

Ratings:
    +10
    Imo, there is nothing as good as csr for less than 300 at the moment. I own a csr and have looked to replace it extensively during last months. I concluded my research by buying a new t300, with a used th8a. That's a more expensive solution than what you are looking for and I was myself trying to find something in the same price range as you. Lately, I have had the chance to try the thrustmaster tmx but it had pretty significant dead zone caused by the gear teeth. So coming from a csr you will downgrade imo.