What would you do if you were the FIA president in terms of F1?

Title says it all :)

I would:
  1. Put limited chances to use DRS, and it can be used whenever the driver wants in a specific area.
  2. Have one-shot qualifying. There would be two sessions and the quickest attempt from each driver would count.
  3. Return in-season testing. Each team can do its testing alone, for 5 times between the first and the last race.
  4. Let teams enter as many cars as they want, like Indycars. Some teams can have three cars, others two and others one, to let more constructors to get into Formula 1.
  5. Give teams more money, to stop (or limit) having pay drivers.
That's it for now. I may think of something else later :)

• Budget cap of 75 million per team per year
  • Engine is excluded from this, it may cost up to 15 million per year, money can't be spent on anything else if that limit isn't reached (to ensure teams which build their own engines don't get an unfair advantage)
  • Give total freedom in technical regulations except
  • a) safety measures
  • b) limit the wake (i.e. dirty air) the cars leave behind them severely. Teams are free to do whatever to reach the limit which is set by the FIA
  • This allows us to get rid of DRS
  • Return to tyres that allows drivers to push 100%
  • 2 mandatory pitstops, like DTM, to compensate for this

• Bring Back testing for shore.
  • Maybe refueling
  • Make events vary in length like 300 mile to even 500 mile distances.
  • Maybe even have drivers share cars for 12 to 24 hour events like in sport scar.
  • Hold onto the V8 power plants.
  • Assign points for all finishers, if outside top 10 you get 0 points the same as someone who Retires.
  • Run a universal chassis in witch a number of engines can be installed like a DTP (Daytona Prototype) No more wind tunnels and airo tests for teams.

• Make events vary in length like 300 mile to even 500 mile distances.
  • Maybe even have drivers share cars for 12 to 24 hour events like in sport scar.
I need a minute after reading that. Have Endurance Races with multiple drivers swapping? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You do realise we laugh AT YOU, not WITH YOU.
  • Assign points for all finishers, if outside top 10 you get 0 points the same as someone who Retires.
Speak English please. That didn't make sense, at all. You said give points for everyone but then said if you don't finish in the Top 10 that they shouldn't get points?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back