Tracks What would it cost to have a simple oval track made?

There is NOTHING simple. I already know that.

OK ... I give up ... I just do NOT have the head to do these design programs.

I have a project in mind for which I need a simple Square/oval track having 4 sides of 1 mile in length and 4 right angle corners 2 with one radius, 2 of a different radius.

The track will be flat, the infield and run off area will be grass. No buildings, blimps shacks or tents ... nothing and nobody at all.

The track will be between 2 and 2.5 lanes wide, but 1/4 mile from each end the track will widen to 3.5 lanes for 1/2 mile as a "defined" lane with paint stripes. In the center of this 1/2 mile stretch there will be a pit stop box ... that red thing with all the 8 corners marked off ... I don't want a lolipop guy.

On the approaches to the corners I would like shut down markers every 10 meters for the last 100 meters, then mark off in 50's and hundred's until 400 meters, Numbered and yellow - easy to see.

Traffic cones should mark the apex of each corner with 4 before and after the apex about 3 meters apart.

The track needs to be driven in both directions so all of the markings and workings of the pit box needs to be bi-directional.

There is more, but not much. I also have drawings explaining all of this.

I need to know what this will cost me to have built. I just cannot do this type of work.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.