What wheel should i get?

I had a T500 that thing was good, now i am switch over to Fanatec and thats nothing to compare with the T500. How much you give how better the wheel. But it makes you not really faster, more consister.

Upvote 0
I bought a T300 in July 2016, my first wheel. Really happy with it, it seems like a good compromise between price/performance. Sure there are better wheels, but that one is already really great, smooth and quiet. The pedals are doing the job, but that's about it... I still did not change them, but that would be my next upgrade. I think you're doing a good choice.

Upvote 0
With a budget of 500 euro go straight to the Fanatec CSL series. Seems like most sim racers end up with Fanatec at some point so if you can get there from the start then why not?

Upvote 0
The thrustmaster tspc also pretty good , ( the sale does the wheel and the pro pedals for around £450) alway a good sale on around now, i had the fanatec csr wheel , in my opinion the tspc is miles better, but haven't any experience with the better fanatec wheels, but either should do the job well.

Upvote 0
I've had a T300 for some years until I replaced it with a TS PC Racer a few weeks ago. The T300 is a very very good wheel for its price. It's not as reliable as Logitechs, but if you are lucky, you will be very happy with it. Spend the rest of the money you have in a good set of pedals such as the Fanatec Clubsport (not cheap, but excellent piece of hardware). The pedals are as important or more than the steering wheel and the ones provided by Thrustmaster aren't worth at all, at least compared with the steering wheel.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 252 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.5%
  • < 5 years