1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What were your favourite cartoons growing up?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mohameddo-san, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Mine are Tom & Jerry as well as many Tex Avery cartoons like Droopy.

This one is funny because Tom put his tail in a pressure cooker of dynamite and other stuff.

This one is in my Top 3 because of Tom singing, getting splattered with pies, the sound Tom makes when the window closes on his neck, the way Killer is behind Tom holding the brick before he hits him with it, Killer's scream when he gets hit with the plank, Tom tricking Killer into thinking the plank was a stick he had to fetch, Killer turning into a donkey that says, 'Jackass', and Tom thinking he was making love to the female cat when he was actually making it with Killer.

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

For me were these:

Star Blazers

Battle of the Planets

Godzilla or should i say GOJIRRA lol!

Robotech

Tom & Jerry for me too as well

The Roadrunner Show.

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

@ Mohammed, It has been sooo long since the last time i watched cartoons this is GREAT! you're awesome dude! Thanks for starting this thread:)

4. We watched a few when we were kids, Tom & Jerry, Ducktales, Hungarian folktales, Chip and Dale, and a few others! It's good to remember childhood times, there were so few problems:)

5. What were your favorite cartoons growing up?

This is for you Erik:

EDIT: I think this was moved at the wrong spot... Can someone put it in the right thread ?