What was your favorite job?

We'll make this part two to Blake's thread. So doe's anyone have a job/jobs that you miss from the past? I would have to say working at car dealers before i started to work in kitchens. One dealership is a place called Weissach back in 2005. it sold Porsche,Lotus,Lamborghini,Ferrari and Ruf (Weissach was the North American distributers and service for Ruf cars). I was the lot man there. Even Chad Kroager from Nickelback gets his Diablo serviced there. I got to drive many of the cars there,my favorite back then was the Lambo Gallardo. I wish i was still there when the Elise,Lp640 and the Gallardo Spyder became available.

Another job i kind of miss was going on the road with United van lines. I used to go across Canada in identical truck as one in photo. Hard work though, moving all that furniture but i liked the travelling part. I learned to drive one of these on one of my trips. It was a good experience.

Attachments

• united_van_lines_frtlnr.jpg
    united_van_lines_frtlnr.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 282
I been disabled for 13 years now. Before that i was a forklift driver. Mostly 3.5t Nissan with long forks (2m40cm). Also 7ton for awhile and this 30ton beast a couple of times:

30ton-Diesel-Forklift-with-Volvo-Mitsubishi-Engine.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back