1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your favorite job?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

We'll make this part two to Blake's thread. So doe's anyone have a job/jobs that you miss from the past? I would have to say working at car dealers before i started to work in kitchens. One dealership is a place called Weissach back in 2005. it sold Porsche,Lotus,Lamborghini,Ferrari and Ruf (Weissach was the North American distributers and service for Ruf cars). I was the lot man there. Even Chad Kroager from Nickelback gets his Diablo serviced there. I got to drive many of the cars there,my favorite back then was the Lambo Gallardo. I wish i was still there when the Elise,Lp640 and the Gallardo Spyder became available.

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Another job i kind of miss was going on the road with United van lines. I used to go across Canada in identical truck as one in photo. Hard work though, moving all that furniture but i liked the travelling part. I learned to drive one of these on one of my trips. It was a good experience.

Attached Files:

3. I been disabled for 13 years now. Before that i was a forklift driver. Mostly 3.5t Nissan with long forks (2m40cm). Also 7ton for awhile and this 30ton beast a couple of times:

[​IMG]

4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I've been wanting to tip a car over with one of those! :D