1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What version to update

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Jim McGhee, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I am not sure how to update rFactor. I updated before I bought it and got a CDROM error. I re installed and bought and run an older version.

I have now downloaded the full 1255 1Gb via torrent. Will this work for all versions?

I have both the CDROM version, and the "Lite" version. Slightly confused and need a little guidance.

cheers

2. the 1255 version of 1GB is the latest version. This includes also the seperately released tracks and cars, except for the BMW F1 2008 which you need to download seperately.

3. will that update all versions of the game, ie CDROM or downloaded versions?

4. In case you have the Cd/Dvd version, download the updates 'F patch' and '1255update' from the official site: http://www.rfactor.net/index.php?page=downloads

The 1255 1GB is the full game when you dont have the cd/dvd version but bought it on the net.

5. ok I downloaded and installed 1255 1Gb full update.. but I had to reactivate..

However I got this,

so I think I will stick with the downloaded version form now on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.