What type of drivers does F1 need most?

I think Vettel brings another taste to F1, not a dull personality he has. He gave many materials to the media in/before/after most of the races this season. Webber, Heidfeld, Sutil and such drivers may be called dull. But not Vettel. Schumacher was also hated when he was fighting Senna, and he was also not so charismatic. (Did you see that moustached photo? :D)

Yea, I saw that picture... Preety hilarious :))

I mean he's not special. Apart from his driving skills I don't find anything interesting in him. He's showing us his index finger when he wins (people are starting to get really annoyed by that), I actually think we're lucky he doesn't show us another finger :p

What do you mean by the bolded text? Like insights about practice/ qualy/ race? I didin't listen to him that much but I have the feeling it's the preety much the same info with a different wrapping. I can't really tell as I hadn't followed him that much.

And Red Bull is very active in the commercial and entertainment side of F1. I also believe they brung another color to the sport. But it seems both Vettel and Red Bull will be hated since they upset Ferrari and McLaren fans greatly :p

Well these days definitely have an advantage to 5-10 years ago from this point of view (and many others). It's much more easy today to get hold of any kind of info than it were only a couple of years ago. I appreciate and watch/ read their material whenever I get my hands on it but this isn't decisive in whether which team to support or admire, for me. I don't hate Vettel nor Red Bull but I'm not very fond of them. On the contrary, I like Webber and wish him all the best :)

Vettel lacks charisma!? LOL..im honestly surprised Bernie would say this!

Vettel has so much charisma ,its in fact too much...I cant remember a driver in the past 6yrs or so ,who was so willing and so natural and has so much to say at any given time in front of the cameras like he does(and he is only in his early 20"s)...that is charisma in my books!
Sure he isnt the best looking guy on the grid and his finger gestures tend to irritate,but
the problem many have with him is that he is such immense talent/rising so fast,who happens to be driving the best car as well.. that combination alone is unberable to too many F1 followers....and they see it as something negative,but in fact, its the true formula of success..

fast car + a stable level headed,inteligent,consistent,ruthless and pressure resistent driver + faultless team performance and managment + willing teammate = multiple championships

Vettel to wrap his third in Brazil...

Alonso ,clearly my favourite here ..i love the guy,but the car just isnt there for him

F1 needs the fastest drivers in the world, sex, ethnicity and especially religion shouldn't have anything to do with it. Attitude like Vettel's and Kimi's wouldn't hurt either. Crybabies who can't stand equally skilled teammates should be got rid of, they are just discrace for the sport. Of course healthy competiton between teammates is very much welcomed.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%