What the #*$!: "Schwalbe" Introduced In Motorsport?

Absolutely outragious behaviour, lets hope this doesnt become a common accurance in our beloved motorsport, this guy should be banned from competition for 4 years a year for each minute he layed on the track endangering himself and the other competitors, this is the sought of act you would expect from a 5year old child, not a motoracer, disgusting :poop:

Yes, this is pretty stupid behavior from him. Not sure why he was waving at the two bikes that passed by him before he laid on the ground. Perhaps he wanted to get a ride?

While this bloke is clearly a clown, it is a bit of a worry that it took 2 minutes until someone went to help him... Youd think someone who didnt know he was taking "a dive" would have jumped off to help.

While this bloke is clearly a clown, it is a bit of a worry that it took 2 minutes until someone went to help him... Youd think someone who didnt know he was taking "a dive" would have jumped off to help.
While this bloke is clearly a clown, it is a bit of a worry that it took 2 minutes until someone went to help him… Youd think someone who didnt know he was taking "a dive" would have jumped off to help. My thoughts too.

Another driver or team member commented on YouTube that Kalunga's brother, after all the 'near-death' acting seen in this video, threatened the inspectors with a gun trying to avoid the bike inspection.

Kalunga seems to have a long history of incidents like this one, so the ban was welcome by the rest of the teams.

Guess that's the reason the ambulance crew was reluctant to arrive at the crash spot. :laugh:

I'm a huge motorcycle racing fan.

I remember watching Simoncelli last year pushing the likes of Pedrosa, Lorenzo and Stoner for podium positions last year. I remember him describing blasting down the main straight at Philip Island on TV and I thought he was hilarious.

It was one of the most horrifying accidents I've ever seen when he was killed. Watching him lying limp on the track with his helmet off caused a sinking feeling in my stomach I've not felt before or since.

Someone deliberately faking a very serious injury like that is absolutely disgusting. A lifetime ban is the least that should happen to him.

Well deserved.

FIFA should take note. That's how you keep a sport clean.

And the guy shows a complete lack of common sense, and care about everyone's safety, including his own. He has no business in a racing track, or in any kind of vehicle, motorized or not. In fact, I'm not sure he should be allowed to walk around.
If FIFA isnt clean, how are they supposed to keep the sport clean lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back