1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What the heck is wrong with vettle?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Lenard Schaeffler, Jul 30, 2011.

1. I took the redbull contact at the end of my first season after making and beating him as my rival, the guy was insanely fast when I was battling him, now that he is on my team he generally qualifies first, then for the race i am lucky if he is in the top 10. Did I destroy his mojo by beating him last season or what?

2. lol I have had a season like this a few times. Some seasons he is on the pace and other seasons he lets webber through every race and finishes mid table.

Never had him as my rival as I got hamilton in my first season and got the McLaren seat, would be interesting if it was to do with that, however I doubt it. Maybe CM just didn't rate him as highly :p lol

3. Same thing is happening with me mate. I'm just outracing Vettle in every race. I'm 6 races in and the highest he's qualified is 2nd, behind me, and he's finished only in the top 4. Pretty disappointing.

4. in my season four red bull a fair number of times didnt even make it in to Q3. i think vettel finished 8th in the WDC. now hes my team mate and only has 18 pts in 5 races.