1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

What the heck is wrong with vettle?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Lenard Schaeffler, Jul 30, 2011.

1. I took the redbull contact at the end of my first season after making and beating him as my rival, the guy was insanely fast when I was battling him, now that he is on my team he generally qualifies first, then for the race i am lucky if he is in the top 10. Did I destroy his mojo by beating him last season or what?

2. lol I have had a season like this a few times. Some seasons he is on the pace and other seasons he lets webber through every race and finishes mid table.

Never had him as my rival as I got hamilton in my first season and got the McLaren seat, would be interesting if it was to do with that, however I doubt it. Maybe CM just didn't rate him as highly :p lol

3. Same thing is happening with me mate. I'm just outracing Vettle in every race. I'm 6 races in and the highest he's qualified is 2nd, behind me, and he's finished only in the top 4. Pretty disappointing.

4. in my season four red bull a fair number of times didnt even make it in to Q3. i think vettel finished 8th in the WDC. now hes my team mate and only has 18 pts in 5 races.