1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What the heck is going on?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by dDue93, Mar 12, 2014.

1. So heres a problem

im driving for lotus and i first really noticed this at monza during a 100 % race but what the heck is happning to the car.

it's lap 15 on fresh prime tyres comming op on the pit straight, 0,7 after jenson button, entering DRS zone and i applied DRS, and jenson starts pulling away, appling kers and he is stil pulling away, and the next sector i se the gap to be 1.5

What the ****** just happend?
    please help

P.s this happens many more times in Singapore.

mod edit - language

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
  2. Is this in career mode? Have you checked the top speed you are getting hasn't dropped off from what it normally is, ie are you still hitting the rev limiter or getting as close as usual? If not and you are using a wheel then the problem could be dust in the accelerator pedal which means it isn't responding fully so you aren't reaching your top speeds.

If that's not the case then have you changed your engine recently? For tracks that have longs straights and are fast i always put a fresh engine in at the end of practice so it's brand new going into to quali. A worn engine doesn't perform as well as a brand new one

3. Was Jensen also in DRS zone for the car in front of him? If he was only a sec behind the car in front then he get DRS too and would effecively cancel out your advantage.

4. The AI has idiotic scripted weird top speeds and race starts... it's pathetic.