What the #*$!: Drifting Idiots on Public Roads

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
A remarkable video surfaced on YouTube that within days received over a million views.

Starring in this video: a BMW M5 from 1748, Idiot #1 (driver), Idiot #2 (passenger) and numerous innocent bystanders that are just waiting to be road-killed by these street drifters.

Lets hope the police are watching this video as well.

When will such people finally learn that racing should only happen on a race track or in a simulated environment?

Click here for the video
View the Post on the Blog

I saw the first shot of the video and thought this post was a little melodramatic, but then I saw the way he was driving in traffic. What an absolute idiot. He will definitely get in a serious accident driving like that, I just hope he only hurts himself.

That's just poor and short thinking!

He may think he's in full controll of the car and he may be right. But those guys always forgett that they're absolutely unpredictable for other people, so it's just a matter of time it goes wrong.

A big shame that those guys do hurt and kill innocent sons, daughters, moms and dads! Absolutely reckless.

I certainly know what that guy would answer if he got asked what he'd do if someone kills a family member in such a reckless act.

And car seizure in 3... 2... 1...

What an utterly inexcusable thing to do. He might feel he's a professional but the mum driving the X5 isn't expecting him to weave past at 60mph. I was amazed that he felt this a responsible thing to do. Don't think I've seen a more reckless act on a public road since Kim Dotcom (yes, that Kim Dotcom) posted his street racing videos on streetfire.

Join Us at "NeedForDrive.Com" ! Driver(Giorgi Tevzadze, 25 years old) can be found at "NeedForDrive.com"! New Videos From "NeedForDrive.com" and Giorgi Tevzadze in February(not in traffic!)! Special thanks to "Focus Production"! We(including the driver) agree that driving on public roads like that is terribly dangerous and can lead to the worst consequences! so please DO NOT TRY TO DO what you see in this video! We are not going to race in streets like these anymore! But still this is a very beautifull video! The purpose of this video is Adversiting!

While i do think that this is the most idiotic piece of driving I've ever seen, it does seem as the driver was fully aware how much of a stupid thing he was doing, and got very lucky not to hurt anyone (just the M5 :mad:).

Their advertising campaign certainly worked though, didn't it? 1M views in a week, I've seen a lot more idiotic things done for advertising than an 8 minute video of a skilled driver. (You've got to admit that he is skilled)

I'm just worried about the poor idiots who think that this is something to be admired and copied.

Did not mean to offend anyone, I've lost many friends to idiotic driving on public roads, so i think i know how much it hurts.

Join Us at "NeedForDrive.Com" ! Driver(Giorgi Tevzadze, 25 years old) can be found at "NeedForDrive.com"! New Videos From "NeedForDrive.com" and Giorgi Tevzadze in February(not in traffic!)! Special thanks to "Focus Production"! We(including the driver) agree that driving on public roads like that is terribly dangerous and can lead to the worst consequences! so please DO NOT TRY TO DO what you see in this video! We are not going to race in streets like these anymore! But still this is a very beautifull video! The purpose of this video is Adversiting!

While i do think that this is the most idiotic piece of driving I've ever seen, it does seem as the driver was fully aware how much of a stupid thing he was doing, and got very lucky not to hurt anyone (just the M5 :mad:).

Their advertising campaign certainly worked though, didn't it? 1M views in a week, I've seen a lot more idiotic things done for advertising than an 8 minute video of a skilled driver. (You've got to admit that he is skilled)

I'm just worried about the poor idiots who think that this is something to be admired and copied.

Did not mean to offend anyone, I've lost many friends to idiotic driving on public roads, so i think i know how much it hurts.
Except that whatever they are selling, I won't be buying it.

The reason morons like this don't use a race track is because when they upload there precious Youtube video they can edit out all the errors they make and accedents they have. On a race track whether a track day or racing event you can't afford to make mistakes and loose control of the car as the spaces and enviroment call for a much higher standard of driving requiring more skill. But hey, atleast they seem to think there good.....

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%