What team will you represent?

EA is almost here, although we won't have the full roster for months what team and car will you race?
I've always been torn between Ferrari and BMW, but have been following Walkenhorst.
Walkenhorst.jpg

What will be your car of choice in ACC?

Last edited:
My heart would say Bentley M-Sport or Nissan, the in-game handling says Kessel Ferrari or Nissan, so I bet it will be Nissan. It's weird because that is the only car I ever played in the RRE ADAC series, seem to be kinda hooked on it. In iRacing I play the Audi atm, so I'll definitely check that one out as well, but Sainteloc it then needs to be, Winkelhock!

One of the Ferrari for sure, maybe SMP racing because i like the livery.
I also like the Porsche 911, and the livery of falken motorsport. Can't wait for the new 2019 version.

Last edited:
My heart would say Bentley M-Sport or Nissan, the in-game handling says Kessel Ferrari or Nissan, so I bet it will be Nissan. It's weird because that is the only car I ever played in the RRE ADAC series, seem to be kinda hooked on it. In iRacing I play the Audi atm, so I'll definitely check that one out as well, but Sainteloc it then needs to be, Winkelhock!

Pretty sure his Audi is the one with a Renault Trucks sponsor on it haha.
timthumb.php

I'm really interested to hear what the NSX and R8 sound like. IRL they both sound pretty amazing. I currently drive the Lambo and love the Orange1Racing GRT machine so would naturally stay with that. But I do love the sound of the R8, especially down shifting in cockpit. Then again, there will be Porsche too... too much choice.

I'm really interested to hear what the NSX and R8 sound like. IRL they both sound pretty amazing. I currently drive the Lambo and love the Orange1Racing GRT machine so would naturally stay with that. But I do love the sound of the R8, especially down shifting in cockpit. Then again, there will be Porsche too... too much choice.

Pretty sure the R8 and Lambo will sound the same as they have the exact same engine. I do agree that the Porsche should sound good though, as well as the V12 Aston

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 240 59.0%