Champions without losing

Waah nice thread ;) Let's see...

Football:
FC Bayern / 1.FC Nürnberg (Bundesliga)
AC Milan (Serie A)
Chelsea (Premier League)

US Sports:
Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL)
Calgary Flames (NHL) ... Vancouver has to win it this year though ;)
LA Lakers (NBA) ... but pulling for Dallas now for the title, Nowitzki ftw!

+ all italian national teams :p

Waah nice thread ;) Let's see...

Football:
FC Bayern / 1.FC Nürnberg (Bundesliga)
AC Milan (Serie A)
Chelsea (Premier League)

US Sports:
Pittsburgh Steelers (NFL)
Calgary Flames (NHL) ... Vancouver has to win it this year though ;)
LA Lakers (NBA) ... but pulling for Dallas now for the title, Nowitzki ftw!

+ all italian national teams :p
Well Nucks knocked out San Jose tonight:banana: It's Boston or Tampa now. It's been 17 years since Nucks went this far. We need this!:pray:

This is it for Vancouver! we are playing Boston for the Stanley Cup. Game was last night, we won 1-O with @ 12secs left in the third period. Just beat Boston 3-2 in overtime. leading series 2-0 Go Nucks GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Damn! game three the Nucks got kicked in the you know what tonight. we lost against Boston 8 to 1 :mad::facepalm:

Game 7 should be awesome tonight !

I'm awaiting another tight Canucks homewin & with Luongo starting again ;)

NBA already had a perfect finish this year with Nowitzki & Kidd winning :cool:

Wow Canadians do not know how to lose lol.
Canucks really crapped the bed in this series. I'm glad the Bruins won
Even as a Canucks fan I felt that Boston Deserves the Cup.After game three the Canucks started to throw away their chances of winning the Cup. Very disappointed with the Nucks but most of all I'm disappointed people that took part in riot.

Because Our Dumb%$#K Vancouverites put shame on our city by rioting, I'm no longer a Canucks fan. I don't even want to see them make the playoffs ever again. Oh BTW did anyone know that there was a riot during the 2010 Olympics? We are not a world class city. They are world class IDIOTS. I emailed one of our politicians to warn them about the possibilities of a riot happening after game 7. " The city learned their lesson from the riot of 1994.It won't happen again" was more or less the reply i received and guess what, THERE WAS A RIOT AGAIN.It was just one of those situations that was predictable.The politicians and the police should of started to think about the possibility of things going sour after game 4. I should run for mayor of Vancouver or become a psychic LOL! And for the ones that did stick up for the city MY HAT COME OFF TO YOU. the very few that were, you are the ONLY ones that deserve any credit for anything. As for the people standing around, it was a 20 to 1 rioter ratio taking pictures and watching. YOU ALL ARE COWARDS. I can't believe you all watch ONE man get beaten by at least thirty guys!. Oh then a few days later some fool posts on Facebook there is going to be a riot at one of beaches and there is going to be 5000 people there."Great" the hotel i work at is right across the street where riot is supposed to happen. Luckily nothing happened so all good but a good 2000 people were actually stupid enough to show up to watch. This is mentality of a lot of people here in town. Then I started thinking "Is this guy a fool or a wizard"? I wonder if it was just a angry person posting the riot up just to see how many people actually show up to watch? then i though why in the world would you want to riot on the beach? what are you going to destroy, sand and logs? Lol! Any Boston fans or anyone from Boston here? once again Well done taking Cup away from us you deserved it either way.

International Sports:

English Football - Arsenal FC, AC Milan
Cricket - India

U.S. Sports:

Baseball - Atlanta Braves & Chicago White Sox
Basketball - Houston Rockets & Atlanta Hawks
American Football - New Orleans Saints
Hockey - Detroit Red Wings

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%