What SimBin games do you own?

After Wedesnsday's S2000 enduro event had a pitiful number of finishers, I have decided to investigate what was the cause. So first thing first (because we were on an EVO track) what game(s) do people on here actually own on their Steam account.

Yes, last one should be STCC The Game, can't change it, but you should be smart enough to know it's a silly spelling error.

Also, could you, after voting, post who you are, and what you voted please.

Thats what i have

Attachments

• 2011-03-04 14.11.35.jpg
    2011-03-04 14.11.35.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 191
several question need answered :)

- what to get? gtr-evo or race on? (thingking of online playing here at RD)
- looking at the club race, I don't understand which is which for evo or race on? any version can join?
- are all these mod in download section can be install to evo and race on?
- in the club race there a US and EU, is that game region? so you can't play with other region?
- have gtr2, gtl, netkar. should I wait for next simbin release? gtr3?

sorry for the long question, and thanks in advance. I'm asking because there is a 64% discount at amazon right now. :)

Akbar, for best results, having RaceOn bundle as well as GTR Evo would allow for most compatibility when wanting to get into club races. The person that sets up the race determines what he will use for tracks and cars and that is what makes the difference for what you need.

As for all the mods in the download section, yes if they are in the Race07 download section, they are designed to be used with Race07 and you should be able to use them.

You are correct in that the EU is European time zones and the US is US time zones for racing, but anyone can join any of the races as long as they are a licensed member and can make the race times.

As far as racing goes though, if you have the right games and such for the race events that are posted, I wouldn't wait to join as you would only be limiting your time having fun with us :) I am sure that when GTR 3 comes out there will be quite a few that give it a try. How many stay exclusively with that is unknown, but most of us like to use several racing games to keep our options open :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%