F1 2012 What Season? (Career Xbox360)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello to all. Where is the info for what Season I am in?
At the top of the Screen in Career, (xbox360) there is all the races, and on each race, it has "P3" at the end. Is that Season 3 out of the five? It's been a while since I played. Thanks.

I had every answer under the son over at Codies, with very few relevant answers actually. I thought I was in my second season, as I had not played it in a while and also had restarted career awhile back. I saw the stat that said 11.3% of my Career complete, so I was on my 12th Race (practice), and 20 races per season with 5 seasons, worked out that it is my 1st Season! lol :p I think that is correct. The other titles showed it. I think Codies literally forgot to put it in.

They even have finishes in the top 20,15,10, etc. but nowhere of what Season.Thanks though.
I'm 95% sure, as I am in the Force India.....gett'n old Bram, gett'n old.

Post viewed over 50 times and nobody seems to be able to spare a second to answer your question Roger Snead.

Must be the toughest question ever asked :(

It must be .... as the PC seems to be the same. Though in my case that Career Complete % Stat hasn't flipped across my screen. It looks like it may be pot luck whether it gets shown or not.

It's certainly not available in any of your career emails or any other data screen.

....... and I know even less about any console screens or stats.

Have you looked in "My F1" for "Career Progress Completed" percent?
To simplify.... since there are 100 total races, over a 5 Season Career, each completed race represents 1%, so since I had completed 11 races and a Practice in the 12th, that comes out to 11.3% in Codies math.

No it's not there on the PC, it's different to the consoles.

This is why I didn't reply when I first saw your post, I was hoping a XBox player would jump in with a definitive answer. :)

I double checked my info, but I didn't think about Racenet. On the PC the game is linked to a Codemasters website called Racenet. You do not need to sign up to Racenet to play the game, but you do if you want a more in depth look at your stats, fastest lap times in various modes, race results, and career progress (current season) etc.

Like you've found out with the XBox, your total progress through multiple seasons is logged in percentage terms.

Cheers :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing