• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

what rig should i buy?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by lorenzo de ciutiis, Jun 17, 2017.

1. lorenzo de ciutiis

lorenzo de ciutiis

Ratings:
    +6
    hi guys, i'm here to ask you a suggestion about my new rig
    i'm mostly driving f1 and prototypes and want to switch from my wooden desk to something a little bit serious so which rig should i buy?
    thanks for reading and have a great time

2. Moxley6969

Moxley6969

Ratings:
    +208
    Whats your budget like ? Size constraints ? Single or Triple ?

3. Beef36

Beef36

Ratings:
    +13
    Pro Sim's Evolution II rig is a bit more serious and should cover you for both F1 and Prototypes.

http://www.pro-sim.co.uk/sim-sales/evolution-simulators/

[​IMG]

4. lorenzo de ciutiis

lorenzo de ciutiis

Ratings:
    +6
    the max amount of money i want to spend is 1000 euros and i actually don't have a DD wheel for now

5. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +98
    Obutto R3Volution if you ask me, guys with DD wheels even are happy with it.

6. Jeremy Ford

Jeremy Ford

Ratings:
    +36
    I'd recommend aluminium profile every time, the adjustability beats all turnkey sim rigs and flex free. The new Sim Lab Formula looks pretty good.

7. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +98
    agree 100% alu extrusion! even in future if you don't want your rig, you can simply convert the alu extrusion to whatever else you want it to be.

8. Moxley6969

Moxley6969

Ratings:
    +208

Ive read of many DD user's having to weld up the Wheel adjustment bracket on their Rev's , due to it not being able to handle the extra weight/power of a DD, Pretty sure there's even a picture out there of a Snapped off wheel mount on a Revolution. :confused:

9. signman

signman
    Premium

Ratings:
    +51