1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

what rig should i buy?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by lorenzo de ciutiis, Jun 17, 2017.

1. lorenzo de ciutiis

lorenzo de ciutiis

Ratings:
    +5
    hi guys, i'm here to ask you a suggestion about my new rig
    i'm mostly driving f1 and prototypes and want to switch from my wooden desk to something a little bit serious so which rig should i buy?
    thanks for reading and have a great time

2. Moxley6969

Moxley6969

Ratings:
    +206
    Whats your budget like ? Size constraints ? Single or Triple ?

3. Beef36

Beef36

Ratings:
    +7
    Pro Sim's Evolution II rig is a bit more serious and should cover you for both F1 and Prototypes.

http://www.pro-sim.co.uk/sim-sales/evolution-simulators/

[​IMG]

4. lorenzo de ciutiis

lorenzo de ciutiis

Ratings:
    +5
    the max amount of money i want to spend is 1000 euros and i actually don't have a DD wheel for now

5. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +85
    Obutto R3Volution if you ask me, guys with DD wheels even are happy with it.

6. Jeremy Ford

Jeremy Ford

Ratings:
    +27
    I'd recommend aluminium profile every time, the adjustability beats all turnkey sim rigs and flex free. The new Sim Lab Formula looks pretty good.

7. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +85
    agree 100% alu extrusion! even in future if you don't want your rig, you can simply convert the alu extrusion to whatever else you want it to be.

8. Moxley6969

Moxley6969

Ratings:
    +206

Ive read of many DD user's having to weld up the Wheel adjustment bracket on their Rev's , due to it not being able to handle the extra weight/power of a DD, Pretty sure there's even a picture out there of a Snapped off wheel mount on a Revolution. :confused:

9. signman

signman

Ratings:
    +27