• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

What rally car game should i get for a laptop?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Austin Jordan, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Austin Jordan

Austin Jordan

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys. found out i can't use dirt 2 so i'm looking to get a refund and get another rally car game for pc. i might get dirt for xbox but don't know if my xbox is working. so i want to know what game has the best rally car racing for pc. i want a game that doesn't require a new graphic card or i can't use it and good graphics and fun racing. i just want a game that HAS a lot of rally racing. i know rfactor does but don't know how much. not putting a poll because i don't have any clue so just post the game here and i'll decide what i want.

2. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Richard Burns Rally is the pinnacle of rally games, IMHO. But it's a hardcore sim.

3. Austin Jordan

Austin Jordan

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah i have the demo and having a hard time.

4. Péter Bártfai

Péter Bártfai

Ratings:
    +110
    What are your laptop's specs?

5. David Wright

David Wright

Ratings:
    +259
    Rally Trophy might work - its pretty old. Much more fun than RBR, especially if you like old cars. There should be a demo.

6. Austin Jordan

Austin Jordan

Ratings:
    +0
    all i know is i got it on christmas of 2008. so basically i can't have something newer than that because they most likly have a different graphic card.

7. Fredrik Arbegard

Fredrik Arbegard

Ratings:
    +67
    Whats the make and model of the laptop?

8. Austin Jordan

Austin Jordan

Ratings:
    +0
    i got it on christmas 2008 and it's a hp pavilion.

9. Philip Antonia

Philip Antonia

Ratings:
    +225
    You can get Colin Mcrae 2005 (I think) for pretty cheap. I know it's about £3-5 in the UK. Shouldn't be too hard on a more recent laptop like yours yet still has excellent semi arcade/sim feel to it :wink: