1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What race game(s) are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Jul 12, 2010.

1. (PC) rFactor 2

66.2%
  2. (PC) GTR 3

57.4%
  3. (PC) Real-Time Racing

9.7%
  4. (PS3) Gran Turismo 5

17.1%
  5. (Multi) F1 2010 - The Game

28.2%
  6. (Multi) Test Drive Unlimited 2

14.4%
  7. Other game. Specify in thread

1.9%
  8. (Multi) WRC - The Game

8.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Polly.

Multiple choices are allowed.

2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Need more money & time!

3. I've been waiting for GTR3 and rF2 for years. I didn't expect to be looking forward to a Codies title but I think I'm looking forward to F1-2010 the most and even better it should arrive first.

4. rFactor 2 is on top of my list, it looks extremely promising! TDU 2 is the second, I'm not sure I can get it right at the release though. I'm not sure about GTR 3, waiting for some more infos about that game.

5. Test Drive Unlimited 2 + rFactor 2 + GTR 3 and F1 2010 - The Game

6. I should've checked "other" too, to cover WRC if it comes to our shores.
    GTR3 for sure, and I do want to see what RTR has to offer. Sounds incredible. To see those pro's drive off and leave me at the start of a race would be a brilliant 5 seconds. LOL

7. No option for upcoming WRC 2010? :/ - awaiting

8. Bram

Bram

Yes WRC can be the last option of the poll :) In all honesty i have forgotten to add it. Will do now.

9. Is RTR ever going to be a realeased game? I thought it was just to test iopener's technology for use in other titles (such as the new GTR).

10. After rFactor2 and GTR3, It's got to be TDU2. TDU2 for car collecting, open road driving, cop chasing fun.

11. any new sim that blocks keyboard and gamepad would be drivers would get my vote :wink:

12. Only GTR3 and RFactor2!!!

13. Can I change my poll? I did rF2, GTR3, GT5 and TDU2, now I want to add WRC 2010 aswell LOL (it wasn't there when I polled). If I can't do anything, could you admin people etc. help me out (maybe add WRC to my vote or remove mine so I can poll again?).

14. Bram

Bram

added one vote for you FM96

15. Thanks!

16. It is possible to add new option for Dirt 3? :D

17. Just rFactor 2 for me, don't care that much about others. It's probably the only reason why I haven't bought rFactor this year.

18. Senad I was just thinking the same like you... somewhere at this forum, I wrote the same sentence... but I said, why wait... I just regret I didnt buy rfactor earlier :) I highly recommend do the same and meet together on the track :D it can gives you so much

19. That V8 supercars league is very tempting, but nah, I'll wait. RBR and GTL are enough anyway.

20. rFactor2 and Live for Speed S3 (if they ever release it and won't become the next Duke Nukem Forever....)