What qualities do you like in your most ideal opposite?

Well i have been with my gf for over a year now and i fortunately got a girl that is:independent, strong headed,hard working,very loving and caring person. She also has no problems with my simracing hobby,as a matter of fact she likes to have her"Wheel Time" as well. We never fight,disagreements yes but we have never got into full blown arguements. We spend a lot of time together because we also work at same place.Her family all like and accepted me,which is important and my gf drives manual transmission cars well lol!.Actually both girls i live with can drive manual well. I couldn't ask for a better life!.

My most ideal oppostie would look exactly as my actual significant other. We've been together for three years already and I wouldn't change a thing. I know she has many bad qualities, but you know... she's mine and I'm not interested in anything else since this is not a matter of brain and logic.

Oh yeah I know what you are thinking... no seriously, I love her very much. It has been three years already, oh my... Beautiful, perfect curves and a medical student. Dreamgirl if you ask me.

Well i have been with my gf for over a year now and i fortunately got a girl that is:independent, strong headed,hard working,very loving and caring person. She also has no problems with my simracing hobby,as a matter of fact she likes to have her"Wheel Time" as well. We never fight,disagreements yes but we have never got into full blown arguements. We spend a lot of time together because we also work at same place.Her family all like and accepted me,which is important and my gf drives manual transmission cars well lol!.Actually both girls i live with can drive manual well. I couldn't ask for a better life!.

Yup i remember when we first moved in together i thought you were kind of nuts for spending the amount of money that you did but all good now:).

What i like in a guy,

He needs to be caring, kind ( with his heart not his wallet! ) yes we buy each other things but that just happens in life. Material goods is not a priority factor when in a relationship. A good sense of humor which Hiro has a lot of, strong headed, smart and working ( no girls like a bum). Liking children for me is a must and must not be a phony which most girls can pick out in a guy. And a bit of physique helps but i can't stand huge muscled looking type guys. With all been said, all that really matters is we are very happy being together:)

And yes Alex and I both can drive manual transmission cars well;)

And btw some of the remarks here are just ridiculous! :mad: i guess some boys will just be boys here!:rolleyes:

Much of what I want in an ideal mate has changed over the year.

Let me start with physical features:

-White skin with red hair
-Blue or green eyes
-Perhaps a slender, curvy frame
-Tall, but shorter than myself
-Longer hair than my own, most certainly, down to waist length like a princess

As a person:

-She can drive stick shift
-She likes dogs or is tolerant of them
-Is Platonic talking about sex with the children when they reach puberty
-Likes gaming
-Is an outdoors kind of person
-Accepts my loudness when I am watching an F1 race late at night
-Open to trying new activities

And most importantly, like last year...

Stays for the children

Wow, some big changes for me since i last posted here.

Hey Mohammed, This "-Accepts my loudness when I am watching an F1 race late at night" probably won't go too well with the wifey while your kids are young. They'll be sleeping while the race is on.

Wow, some big changes for me since i last posted here.

Hey Mohammed, This "-Accepts my loudness when I am watching an F1 race late at night" probably won't go too well with the wifey while your kids are young. They'll be sleeping while the race is on.

You're right, Awazu; when I watch F1 races late at night or early in the morning, my voice is so loud when cheering certain drivers that I lose my voice by the time the race is over.

That will surely scare my wife and children.

Just think about this usually laid-back Republican who is pro-abortion and has done drugs like marijuana and LSD (when cannabis is legal in the U.S., I would like to smoke a joint with him); anyway, I digress, he tried too hard on his speech for the nomination of Stark County Treasurer:

Actually you just might get away with watching your races if you smoked a reefer because it probably will quite you down. :D

Only thing now is trying to explain to your wife why you have a huge bag of Doritos and a two litre of pop sitting on the coffee table at 7:30/8:00 am. :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back