What qualities do you like in your most ideal opposite?

I am a male, and I am quite attracted to women that are the following:

-affluent
-fun-loving
-cultured
-drives manual transmission
-likes dogs or is indifferent to them(I want to get a dog soon)
-bold enough to try anything, especially if it means breaking gender barriers

and most of all, what nearly every spouse wants to one other:

-cares about the children

Those ideal qualities may not come true for all of us, but, for me, I make every bit of it and keep living.

Ideally, I'd want my girl to be strong and independent - I wouldn't want her to "cling" to me per se - but willing to give as well as receive love. I'd want her to be fun and cultured, as Mohammed says, and I'd want to be able to take her out every now and then.

So I have the basics for the ideal partner down... now all I need is the luck and courage to get one! :tongue:

They need to have a good personality. There's no point having a nice looking girl who won't shut their mouth. You may get the "played son" looks from others but after about 2 weeks she drives you nuts - I've experienced that :(

A girl need to have a great personality - not just to you but to everyone, no b!tching and all that crap. She also has to be honest and you have to feel happy to tell her anything and not be anxious that she'll take it the wrong way. Looks are a bonus to that, but not the most important thing. For most girls I know at my age if you take away the 2 inches of foundation they wear they aren't as nice as you thought!
She also needs to be outgoing and be the same person in real life as they are when you text them or talk to them on MSN for example.

Well no girl is perfect of course, so the chances of getting all those things in combo are slim unfortunately, but it only takes one I suppose in the end. As Rhys says - it takes balls to ask a girl out. It's always so annoying when one minute things seem to be going good and the next day it's like you've never met. I've been single for ermm.. 6months now I think (time flies) but at mine and Rhys's age there isn't a rush to be honest.

They need to have a good personality. There's no point having a nice looking girl who won't shut their mouth. You may get the "played son" looks from others but after about 2 weeks she drives you nuts - I've experienced that :(

A girl need to have a great personality - not just to you but to everyone, no b!tching and all that crap. She also has to be honest and you have to feel happy to tell her anything and not be anxious that she'll take it the wrong way. Looks are a bonus to that, but not the most important thing. For most girls I know at my age if you take away the 2 inches of foundation they wear they aren't as nice as you thought!
She also needs to be outgoing and be the same person in real life as they are when you text them or talk to them on MSN for example.

Well no girl is perfect of course, so the chances of getting all those things in combo are slim unfortunately, but it only takes one I suppose in the end. As Rhys says - it takes balls to ask a girl out. It's always so annoying when one minute things seem to be going good and the next day it's like you've never met. I've been single for ermm.. 6months now I think (time flies) but at mine and Rhys's age there isn't a rush to be honest.

6months is nothing, try 8 years :p

Anyway I think Nymphomania (Hypersexuality for the politically correct crowd) would be high on the list atm. More seriously, independent and fun but not highly strung would do it

for me, she have to listen to me and do what I want.. then I might start to listen to her... and if this happens, its just an exclusive harmony between us which leads to the happy life :p

Ok a few factors that i generally look for in a perfect girlie -

1 - Not overly opinionated
2 - Chilled personality
3 - Not money orientated
4 - lovely pair of legs perhaps with stockings/tights on in one of the following colours.. Black, White, Blue or Yellow.

- Has a nice and unique personality
- Is not stupid (I do not need her to be a scientist, but I hate when people around me say stupid things regularly.)
- Is not an alcoholist (so in a party drinking alcohol and getting drunk is not the main thing for her)
- Not taller than me lol (I'm 182,5 cm, girls taller than that are scary:D)
- Can be talked to
- Can be trifled with

I could continue, but for now nothing else comes to my mind:) Anyways I'm happy with my girlfriend:)

- Has a nice and unique personality
- Is not stupid (I do not need her to be a scientist, but I hate when people around me say stupid things regularly.)
- Is not an alcoholist (so in a party drinking alcohol and getting drunk is not the main thing for her)
- Not taller than me lol (I'm 182,5 cm, girls taller than that are scary:D)
- Can be talked to
- Can be trifled with

I could continue, but for now nothing else comes to my mind:) Anyways I'm happy with my girlfriend:)

Iam happy to be with my girlfriend as well. I hope we are together for many years to come.

Although my GF does not like me spending too much money on this hobby, she does enjoy playing my Race 07 from time to time. Its all offline play but she tries to chase my replay ghosts with her Mini when i drive my Mini.(she has her own Mini in game).

My girlfriend even tried an online race in Race06 on a public server, driving a Caterham at Imola! She got until the hairpin, but there she spun and gave up:) Also she played a lot TDU, wasn't even bad in it!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%