what options there are for handbrake?

I watched a review of the fanatec one and they complained about bad flex left and right, like @ouvert said the cheaper option is th8 in analogue mode which I see as a better option than the fanatec offering.

Upvote 0
Yes you can use the th8rs/a in analog for handbrake but imho the feel is ridiculous. I own it and it simply wont give any satisfaction. Also I think it's quite expensive to just use it as a mediocre handbrake. I suggest you buy a dedicated one.

Upvote 0

I ordered this one a few days ago when I saw that they had it in stock. I should get it this week. I will post some coments if some of you are interested.

I hesitated with Derek Spears hydraulic handbrake (brillant design) but it would have been a too big overkill considering the time I spend on rally games.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I ended up with an extremely simple DIY. Cost me a total of $35. Not analogue, but it wouldn't be too hard to do, just replace the microswitch with a pot. It's rock solid.
DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0003.JPG

Upvote 0
I don't play rally games too often, but I am thinking I may try one out sometime and if it works well enough then maybe modify the handle somewhat. I doubt the feel would be great, but I think it could be improved.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back