What next-gen system(s) will you buy?

Ah ha ha ha! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: At E3, Microsoft priced the Xbox One at US$500. If PS4 is priced at $400+, it's game over for the console makers.

MS is shooting themselves in the foot and Sony and Nintendo may follow suit.

PC FTW!

Everything you say is right apart from Nintendo, they are the best out of the three.

Everything you say is right apart from Nintendo, they are the best out of the three.

Other than first-party titles like Mario and Zelda, what else does the Wii U have going for? The only reason why Nintendo products sell well is not because of the core Nintendo gamers, but, the gimmicks they advertise to short-sighted consumers.

Most of the third-party titles can be purchase on a 360 and PS3. I think it will win this generation, but, it will pale in sales compared to the Wii. I think Nintendo should stick to handheld gaming because the 3DS is selling quite well that it could match the DS in sales.

Other than first-party titles like Mario and Zelda, what else does the Wii U have going for? The only reason why Nintendo products sell well is not because of the core Nintendo gamers, but, the gimmicks they advertise to short-sighted consumers.

Most of the third-party titles can be purchase on a 360 and PS3. I think it will win this generation, but, it will pale in sales compared to the Wii. I think Nintendo should stick to handheld gaming because the 3DS is selling quite well that it could match the DS in sales.

What Gimmicks? 'Gimmicks' that sell Millions more than Xbox and PlayStation are successful 'gimmicks'. Another thing, Xbox and PS always copy ideas from Nintendo. Examples, Wii, then PS Move. Today in E3, Microsoft used a tablet with Xbox One, after Nintendo Released the Wii U with a similar concept. Seriously, Microsoft and Sony are unimaginative, while Nintendo excels.

Another thing, once more Games (such as Mario Kart) are released, then the Wii U will have even more going for it.

:thumbsdown:

In time i'll be going with the PS4. Too many negatives outweigh the positives for the XBOX1.

$399 for a PS4 is not a bad price considering when the PS3 was first released in Canada the 40gb model were $499 to $549, the 60gb were $599 to $649 depending where you shopped.

I'm still sticking with my decision to stick with PC, because in 3-5 years, the next-generation, excluding the Wii U, will show it's age.

I may purchase the PS4 to play some fighting games as well as a future Gran Turismo game.

I will buy the Wii U just to play some of the Nintendo exclusives.

Only time will tell.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years