What movie did you watch and what did you think of it?

D

Deleted member 161052

• Deleted member 161052

Me,_Myself_and_Irene_Posters.jpg

Absolutely funny movie I've watched at my school almost 2 weeks ago

I just watched Idiocracy and man, it scares the living hell out of me because that seems like the direction humanity is headed.

Intelligent people don't reproduce frequently or even at all and not-so intelligent people produce like rabbits.

What's even scarier is we're kind of living in it now. :O

ethan_wer

@Simberia
The Judge, with Robert Duvall & Robert Downey Jr.

Every scene makes its point, every line of dialogue weighs in.
But it works the material too hard - it's all so emphatic and
over-egged and improbably tied together.

8/10... :)

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Equilibrium
Equilibrium-poster.jpg

Terrible script, plot and action scenes. That "gun-kata" martial arts is a total joke. Only positive thing is Bale's acting. Soundtrack is also decent. 4/10 :thumbsdown:

1505010_933603706667320_2178714753104522577_n.jpg

One of the best movie I have ever watched. 10/10 :D
I watched this last night. It was brilliant. Let down only when overly sentimental, and there are always holes when "time" is a plot device. But you can overlook those small flaws just because of the ambition of the movie, the epic nature of the whole. 9/10 for me.

Last edited:
I watched this last night. It was brilliant. Let down only when overly sentimental, and there are always holes when "time" is a plot device. But you can overlook those small flaws just because of the ambition of the movie, the epic nature of the whole. 9/10 for me.
BTW, the movie also has a very good soundtrack. Hans Zimmer is always awesome :)

Frozen - 7.7/10, I thought it was pretty good. Amazing animation and lots of funny moment through the drama. Ending was a bit fluffy, but it's to be expected. Missed a little something, but eh. +1 on the two car-guy jokes during the movie xD

Patema Inverted - 9/10. Wow. I can't tell which side is up anymore. Who am I really ? What am I doing with my life ? So many questions... Excellent movie.

Interstellar - 9/10, that was a trip and a half. Beautiful looking, excellent soundtrack and very interesting concepts. Actors were genius too. I tend to like TV Shows or Movies that tackle the concept of time (be it time travel or other, like my fav series Steins;Gate), so it was a plus for me and they pulled it off. I can see why some people might dislike it, it's slow to start and the ending is a bit trippy and "unscientific", but really... Who gives a **** ? Realism can be boring, so trippy stuff is always welcomed in my entertainment mediums. (except simracing !). Also, I cried. Goddammit.

Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10, bloody epic ! So funny aswell, great cast of characters. If you like action I fully recommend it. Also, I cried, some people might know why. Goddammit v2. I'm a whimp :D

[...]

Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10, bloody epic ! So funny aswell, great cast of characters. If you like action I fully recommend it. Also, I cried, some people might know why. Goddammit v2. I'm a whimp :D

Yeah must have been a trip in the movie theaters. I regret I gave this movie a miss as I was expecting another ordinary blockbuster, really sad. :(

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 95 18.6%
  • €151-500

Votes: 137 26.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 87 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 44 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 50 9.8%
  • €3001-5000