What movie did you watch and what did you think of it?

The Lego Movie Just saw this last Friday and again on Saturday. Personally, I liked it a lot, but I can see where a lot of people would consider it too quickly paced and random at times. But if you want to laugh, and feel like a little kid, then go see it. Great underlying message too! Also, when I first heard they made a movie about Lego, I was really skeptical about what the story would be like. I think this was handled very very well.

Two thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and Two big toes up :barefoot:

robocop_poster2-610x902.jpg

Pretty ok, solid action movie.

Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa
I was laying under the sofa while splitting laughter ( I know, english sometimes is hard for me ).

Funny like hell, well, if hell is funny.... Wait, that was funny. ;)

Last edited:
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu (The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya):
10/10, after the series it was genius. Loved it. Kyon definitely is one of the best male lead in Anime.

Rush:
9/10, solid. Not quite a masterpiece because the racing scenes are lacking a bit, but definitely worth the watch.

Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies):
6/10. It was ok, but no more. Very disappointed actually since I kept hearing how much of a feels-train it was. The "other side of war" vibe was a good idea, but it just didn't make me care that much. It get points because it was quite realistic in it's representation and kept me watching.

The book thief (2013)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816442/?ref_=nv_sr_1

If you like The Pianist you will like this. Very touching movie. Definitely worth the watch. 9/10

Plot: While subjected to the horrors of World War II Germany, young Liesel finds solace by stealing books and sharing them with others. Under the stairs in her home, a Jewish refugee is being sheltered by her adoptive parents.

Last edited:
1464674_172369256303152_1154086792_n1.png

Not seeing it in 3D (for whatever reason it wasn't shown in 3D that day) really took away a lot I think, so it was only mediocre. 6/10.

The-Grand-Budapest-Hotel-2-290x290.jpg

Not up to par and although the cast is awesome the director doesn't seem to really make the most of it. 6/10

nonstopm.jpg

Very solid action movie, very unpredictable (well apart from that the good guy is winning in the end). 8/10.

300-themistocle-poster-empire-suite.jpg

5/10 - I'd be mighty pissed if I'd have paid for the ticket but with a subscription card (20€ / month for unlimited visits to all UGC cinemas) it was ok...avoid it if you have to actually pay for it.

fiston-poster_469409_37046.jpg

2/10 - I received an invitation to a showing last week, with the crew present, and this film was...so measly I can't even find words for it. Good news is that most of you will never even have a chance to see it, I seriously doubt they'll release it in English. ;)

3DaysToKill-Poster.jpg

6/10

Somehow a little bit like Taken but still different. It's not a bad movie per se but some parts are just too long and there's not that much action. I would've expected it to be more of an action movie.

Oh Amber Heard! :inlove: oh yeah, and the movie was ok too :D;)

I saw Need For Speed the other night online and all i can say is :thumbsdown:

It made some of the Fast and Furious movies look real good and they weren't exactly good movies either.

Inception_ver3.jpg

Awesome movie. Christopher Nolan is really good
9.5/10 overall
ManofSteelFinalPoster.jpg

Many people think this is the worst Superman movie. But I think this is kinda good. :)
8/10
Prestige_poster.jpg

Abolutely fantastic :) Do you guys think so ???
9/10

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back